Chapter 23 - A New Year and New Beginning

A/N:  I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm back with another update.  Sorry it's been almost a week.  What is in store for Rory and Logan in the new year?  Thanks for reading, liking and commenting.  I appreciate it all.

When the car arrived with all the boys, Finn came up to the door.  "Oh, love you are looking smashing.  Are you ready for anything?," he said with that booming voice of his when I opened the door.

"Well, Finn, of course.  In Omnia Paratus, but no jumping off towers or cliffs, I hope."

Chuckling, he kissed my forehead.  "Not this time, Mother.  But you know scotch will be involved.  Our boy, Huntz, has some special events planned for his girl," he said with a grin and wink.

The girls were in the plane with Colin and Robert.  We hadn't had much time to talk the last time I saw them as Logan and I spent so much time engrossed in each other.

"So, ladies, tell me all about what you have been doing."

Steph was her usual beautiful self and ready for anything the guys had planned.  She had not been able to get Colin to come around to proposing.  Rosemary was still putting up with all of Finn's craziness, and none of them could understand Juliet's continued interest in Robert.  We all planned to get a little shopping in while we were together.

They arrived at the Hotel Monteleone and Rory knew, then, that they were in New Orleans.  A city that had quite a lot of nicknames with one of those being "Paris of the South".

"So, Finn, whose idea was it to come to New Orleans?," I asked.

"Oh, love, you know it was Logan's."

We made our way up the elevator to our floor and when I entered our beautiful suite, a voice said, "so, Ace, when did you figure out it was New Orleans?"

Sitting in a chair by a window in a beautiful living room very relaxed with a drink in his hand, Logan had that glorious, sexy smile on his face.

"So, Finn said it was your idea to come here."  I leaned down to him and kissed his lips.  Holding his gaze, I said, "the city called Paris of the South, huh?  You chose a city that's associated with love?"

"Of course, Ace.  I thought it would be a good place to recapture some of the romantic experiences we had together when we spent a few days in Paris on our college Christmas trip.  I wasn't sure if your passport was still in good standing so I went with the U.S. version of Paris."  He stood up, put his hand around my waist and pulled me toward him.  He kissed me deeply.  "Hmm, I've missed you like crazy, Ace," Logan breathed in my mouth.

"Yes, I can tell by that kiss and I can feel it, too," smiling at him as I continued to feel his arousal grow.  "I've missed you too, Logan.  Will the activities begin tonight?"

"Yes, they will, sweetie.  I believe we're all going out about 7:30".  Does that suit?," Logan whispered in my ear at the same time kissing my cheek.

We continued the whispering game teasing each other in low, sexy voices.

"Well, I think that suits just fine.  That means we have about two hours before we have to leave."

"Yes, that's right.  Do you have something in mind?"

"Oh, I think I do, Logan." Taking him by the hand I led him to the bedroom, told him to lay down, and laid down beside him.  I took his chin with my fingers and turned him to me.  I began kissing his mouth and unbuttoning his shirt, then I shifted on top straddling him.  I massaged the sides of his head and his shoulders.  Then, I moved to his chest.  "Does that feel good, babe?"

Logan with eyes closed, moaned, "hmm, yes, Ace, that feels great."  He opened his eyes, reached up with his hand and pulled me down.  We kissed passionately and together we dispensed with our clothes.  Running hands over each other we pulled our bodies as close as we could--skin on skin, legs sliding up and down--enjoying the feel of being this close.  It felt so natural and comfortable.

Lying on the bed with his hands behind his head, he smiled up at me and said, "I am so looking forward to spending the next couple of nights with you."  He took hold of me, rolled me on my back, pulled my arms above my head and began pummeling my mouth with his, moving down my body to my breasts.  I got lost in all the wonderful sensations Logan was always able to arouse in me.  We spent the next thirty minutes in glorious love making.