Chapter 26 - For Auld Lang Syne, my dear

As I got out of my wonderfully long shower and was putting on my underwear, Logan came in and asked, "you out of the shower, Ace?"

"Yeah, come on in."

"Whoa, Ace.   I'm loving those undies.  Did you go to Victoria's Secret?," he whistled as he came up taking my hand and twirling me around.

"These came from a local boutique. You like, babe?"

"My god, Ace, I do--I do," he said as put his hand on my back and pulled me close to him. "I love the lace bikini underwear like these that show your cute butt cheeks.  You know I've always loved your pretty little ass, Ace."

He kissed me passionately running his hand down to my butt as he groaned into my mouth. I could feel his arousal growing.

"Logan Huntzberger, you better get in that shower with cold water because we don't have time to take care of that growing need in your pants right now.  You'll just have to THINK about my undies until later tonight."

"Oh, Ace, you are being sooo mean," he sulked as he continued to caress my butt.

I chuckled and pushed him toward the shower. "Get going mister."

*****************

Logan and I along with all the gang met at the Carousel Bar in the hotel for drinks before our evening of partying began.

In the limo Finn was handing out scotch to all the guys and champagne to all the ladies.   "Okay, who's ready to party.  Here's to kissing all the women at midnight."

"So, Finn, are we women suppose to kiss women?," I asked.

"Well, love, only if your heart desires."

"Okay, then, I'm saving all my kisses for Logan, but I'll be watching you, Finn."

"Yeah, I'll be watching Finn, too," Rosemary stated as she pointed her finger and gave him an air kiss.

As we arrived at the hotel with the beautiful rooftop restaurant, Logan whispered in my ear, "I'm thinking about your sexy undies, Ace."

"Hmm, sooo naughty, but ohhh so nice," I whispered back with a smile.

Before we knew it dinner was over.   All of us were a little tipsy and having a wonderful time in our partying mood.  The band was heating up the music.  We all had been given festive hats and bottles of champagne were delivered to our table.  The girls headed out to the dance floor for some fun.

As the guys watched their dates laughing and having fun Colin commented, "you're in deep again Logan."

"Yeah, man, and I'm staying in.   She still gives me everything I want and need," Logan told him as he stared out at Rory dancing and having a good time.

"If it's what you want and what she wants, I'm all in, too," Colin said smiling at his friend while slapping his back.

The girls returned after a little while for some refreshments. "Hi, babe, you want to dance?," Rory asked as she snuggled up to Logan and kissed his cheek.

"In a little bit.  You want some champagne?"

"Yeah, I'll have some more bubbly," she answered him as she ran her hand up his thigh.

"Watch it, Ace.  You don't want to miss wishing me a Happy New Year, do you?"

"No chance of that happening, Logan."

"Then you better move that hand before I'm forced to take you away from here and off to our room."   He winked at her and kissed her lightly.

"Uh, is that so Logan?  You still thinking about my undies?," she teased as she tapped her fingers on his leg.

He took her hand on his leg and entwined it with his fingers.  "I think you might need to slow down on the bubbly, Ace."

"Oh, no.   Don't be a party pooper, babe.  Now come on out on the dance floor," she pouted at him and batted her eyes.

"You are just being a tease, Rory Gilmore.   And I'm going to make you pay later."

They made their way to the dance floor.  Rory put her arms around Logan's neck and he held her close to him with his hands resting just above her butt.   Dancing like that for several songs they had totally tuned everything else out.  It was announced that whoever wanted to go out on the balcony should make their way out now.

Logan took his jacket off and put it around my shoulders.   He held me in front of him with my back pressed up against him.  We could see the river in the moonlight and a full city view lay in front of us.  The countdown began and Logan turned me around to face him.  The familiar song, Auld Lang Syne, began.  The clock struck 12 and Happy New Year rang out from inside the bar and restaurant.

Rory and Logan kissed and looked into each other eyes' at the same time.  "Happy New Year," they said simultaneously.

"Happy 2015 Ace.  This is going to be our year, baby."

Rory placed her hand on Logan's cheek.  "Yeah, I think it's going to be OUR year, Logan.   I'm hoping we're going to have some wonderful adventures."   She kissed him passionately running her hand into his hair.

"You're right, baby.  And it's about damn time.   Are you ready to blow this joint?  I'm more than ready for some amorous adventures to begin right now."

"If you want.   It's only a few minutes past midnight though."

He whispered in my ear, "I'm ready to take that dress off of you so I can get my hands on that sexy body and your cute butt cheeks."

"Hmm, Huntzberger, you are insatiable.  Let's go."

********************

Back in their room, Rory stood at the bed and untied her dress from her neck. It fell to the floor and Logan reached for her.   "God, Rory, the things you do to my insides."  

She started to take her panties off, but Logan stopped her. "Uh, stop.   Leave those alone.  I'm going to take those off of you."

"Come over here," he said as he led her to the bed.

Rory laid down with nothing on but her panties.   Logan stretched over her holding himself up by his arms.  "You look like some kind of goddess laying there with your hair splayed out over the covers and that sexy body just for the taking."

"Hmm, Logan.   YOU make me feel sexy and I love, love, love the things you do to me. Now get down here and kiss me."

Logan did as requested.   He kissed her mouth, then her neck and continued kissing down to her breasts.  Taking each one in his mouth as Rory began to wreath under him.   After assaulting her breasts and nipples he made his way down her center, kissing and teasing her with his tongue. At the top of her panties he took them in his teeth.  He held her up with his hands under her butt cheeks and then, began pulling them down.  He finished the job with his hands.  Working his way back up her body, he found her mouth and assaulted her with kisses.   His fingers played with the inside of her thighs and then he teased her wet folds. 

"Ohhh, jeez, Logan.   That was some maneuvering.  You are damn amazing," she whispered to him as she found his arousal and ran her hands up and down him.  He sucked in his breath.

They pleasured each other with their hands and mouths. "Logan, now, Logan--I need you inside me now babe."

He raised himself above her fighting his desire to rush and entered her. "Ace, look at me.   I love you so damn much, baby," he whispered as he filled her.

"My god you feel so good.   I love you too, Logan."

Their rhythm came easy and together they found that wonderful peak they wanted, then Logan collapsed on Rory.  Rolling to her side, he pulled her close kissing her forehead.

A/N:  A couple of fun chapters with a little sexy scene here at the end of this one.  What's in store for Logan and Rory in the new year?  When will Logan propose?  There are some unsettling events coming.  Will Rory have to give up the love of her life?  Thanks for reading.  I love comments and votes.