Chapter 32 - Dancing with Wolves

As we laid down on the bed, I told Logan I wanted to talk a little.

"Talk, Ace? What's up with you tonight?"

"Nothing really.  I just want to have some conversation with my boyfriend. We use to do that when we lived together in college.  Is that okay?"

"Sure it is sweetie.  I love to talk with you.  Tell me what's on your mind."

We were laying face to face with our legs all tangled together.  I ran my fingers through his hair and with my index finger I traced his beautiful face and that fabulous smiling mouth of his. "Logan, do you have any idea how much I love you?  Being with you makes me unbelievably happy. You have always bolstered my confidence and believed in me.  When I ran into Finn and the guys a few weeks ago, I believe it must have been fate.  Seeing you after so long made me realize that it was hopeless trying to get over you.  I've loved you so long and I so want you to come to New York.  I want it sooner than later," I said as I leaned in to kiss him.

 "Oh, Ace, I know.  If you love me half as much as I love you, you know that love knows no bounds.  I will love you, Rory, till the end of time.  When I first realized that I did love you, I really didn't know what had hit me.   You always gave me so much support when we were together. Something I never felt like I got from anyone but you.  You fill me with so much joy and I want to be with you all the time.  I have talked to my dad about moving to New York.  He is receptive and I'm pushing as hard as I can baby."

"Now, come over hear so I can wrap my arms around you because another reason I love you so much is that you're the sexiest woman in the world.  You have the cutest ass ever and well, just one kiss from you kicks up the desire in me instantly."

"Logan, you're full of BS, but as long as you think all those things I don't care.  You just keep pushing your dad because I want you in New York. Okay?"

"Yeah, Ace."

Logan put his hand in my hair and pulled me over to lay on top of him. "Now about that cute ass of yours, Ace," he said as he ran his hand over my butt.

I smiled as I kissed him. And there was that wonderful arousal of his just as he said.  He kissed that sweet spot on my neck and moved his hand down to my breasts.

"Logan, your touch is magical. You always gave me butterflies and you still do, babe. Hmm, hmm, God, you drive me crazy," as his hand fluttered down my body.  And the lovemaking went on almost all night.

*******************************

After a late morning in bed, Logan and I went out to do some London tourist sightseeing.  We had lunch in one of his favorite restaurants near Piccadilly Circus at Cicchetti's.  It was a great day and before we knew it, it was time to get back to his apartment and start getting ready for the fundraiser event.

Logan had bought me a new dress earlier that day. When I walked out of his bathroom and dressing area, I got a loud whistle. "Ace, you look gorgeous," he said as he came up and kissed me.

"I feel gorgeous in this dress, babe. Thank you."

"You're welcome. The driver's here, so let's go, sweetie."

We arrived at the gala.  Logan and I went into business mode for a little over an hour.  Each of us making connections.  As I looked around for Logan, I spotted him talking to another blonde haired man.  I thought it sure did look like Mitchum from where I was standing.  Logan spotted me and made eye contact.  He was giving me that look that he wanted me to steer clear.  I made my way to one of the bars.  Waiting for my drink a voice from behind said, "love, you're looking smashing."