Chapter 33 - Good-bye Again?

As we entered Logan's apartment, I crashed down on the sofa.

"Well, I guess I've had a productive few days for The New Yorker. I don't want to go back to New York though because I'm really going to miss you."

"Yeah, Ace, I know. Are you going to ask your boss for more time in London to work on the assignment?"

"Yes, I would need at least another few days. I think I would like to get inside that mansion and snoop around. Plus, we'll need some photographs. Maybe a month from now would be a good time. What do you think?"

"Hmm, let's see, that would be around February 24, close to my birthday. I'd say that's just perfect."

"So, how are we going to celebrate your birthday? Thirty-three, huh?"

"I've got some ideas, Ace," he said as he laid down on the sofa with his head in my lap.

 "Oh, I bet you do. Any of those ideas include your bedroom?"

"Maybe. Do you have any objections to that?"

"Not in the least, babe," I told him as I ran my fingers through his marvelous hair.

"You going to set up games for me like you did when I was 25?"

"Nay, we've done that. I'll have to think of something new. Bold and over the top just like you, Huntzberger."

"Maybe we'll have something big to celebrate by then."

"Like what? Have you convinced your dad to bring you to New York, yet?"

"I'll definitely let you know when that happens, Ace. Listen, I want to do something special for Valentine's Day. My dad actually invited me to New York for that weekend and to come home to celebrate my birthday with the family. I was quite shocked. So, I want to fly in and meet up with you and take you on an adventure for Valentine's. Then, I'll take a couple days to visit with them. What do you say, Ace? You want to go somewhere warm and tropical to celebrate our love?"

"Oooh, warm and tropical? Yes, yes, yes. Where might this be Logan?" I asked as I bent to kiss him.

"No, no, sweetie. That will be my surprise. You just bring a bikini and I'll do the rest."

"Is that all I'll need?"

"Yes." As he got up from the sofa, he took my hand and led me to the bedroom. "Ace, it's time you take your pretty self to bed. Come on, baby."

As Logan and I prepared for bed, I wondered what he might have in mind for our Valentine's. Plus. I hoped that Mitchum would soon give Logan a chance to get back to New York permanently.

We laid down and Logan stroked my hair. "Damn I'm going to miss you being next to me and those beautiful blues of yours. Did you know those eyes of yours even sparkle in the dark—dazzling and hypnotizing me?"

"Logan, I think you might be a little biased."

"Hey, that reminds me of the acronym you sent me weeks ago. You didn't ever tell me what that meant."

"Hmm, let me think a second. I think it was DYSSWMBA. Does that sound right?"

"Yeah, I think, what is it?"

"Let's see—Dazzle your sexy self with my blues again."

"Well, get over here and dazzle my sexy self. It doesn't take much for you to do that though. You've got so much sex appeal coming from every move you make, Ace."

 He kissed me passionately. It was so late that both of us were too sleepy to do anything but just close our eyes.

I whispered in the dark, "you always flatter me, babe, but I love it." And we snuggled up together.

*****************

As I stirred slightly, I could feel a hand caressing my tummy and pulling me toward him. "So, your sexy self is all rested up, huh?"

"Yes, I am and I say it's time for you to dazzle me with those blues of yours."

"Oh, kind sir, whatever do you mean?," I said batting my eyes at him."

"What the hell. Are you speaking in Jane Austen dialog? Am I glad we didn't live in that era."

"You and me both, babe."

Logan caressed me with his hands and before I knew it, he had me wanting more and more of him. I had always felt that his touch was like magic. "Logan, your hands are electrifying. My whole body feels on fire when you touch me."

"Oh, Ace, that's because I love to see you excited and it just ignites me to give you more. Now be quiet so I can take you to that happy place."

I caressed Logan's erection and led him to my opening. He groaned into my ear, "Ace, damn you feel good."

Our pace picked up and what a ride it was. I clamped my legs around him when he spilled into me. "Oh, my god, Logan. That was amazing," I whispered into his ear, then kissed those amazing lips of his.

Leaning up on his arms, he kissed my forehead and gave me that wonderful smirk. "Those baby blues ready for some coffee?"

"You bet your sweet ass, babe."

We had coffee and breakfast. Logan wanted to come to the airport with me but I insisted that he not. "You stay here and rest, Logan."

"Are you sure, Ace?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Well, I want you to face time me tomorrow. Okay?"

"Sure."

He walked with me down to the car. Pulling me ever so tightly to him, he kissed me passionately with his hand squeezing my ass. "I love you, Ace."

"Logan, I love you so much. I won't say good-bye, just—I'll see you soon."

Leaning into the car, he touched my chin and gave me a wink. "See you soon, baby."

A/N:  I'm back with this little chapter.  Something to get us closer to the Valentine's Day adventure.  Did you get Logan's statement that they might have something to celebrate?  Hmm, what's he up to?  

I'm loving all the votes and reads.  Thanks so much.  Your comments are always welcome.