Chapter 30 - London Bridge is Falling Down

Logan and I arrived at his apartment a little while later. As soon as we got through the door, Logan dropped my bags and pushed me against the wall.

"Ace, I have missed you so much," he whispered in my ear as he started kissing my mouth and then my neck. "God, you feel so good next to me," he said as he continued to kiss me, running his hands up and down my sides. "I want to take you right here. I'm sorry in advance that this is going to be fast."

"Logan, you aren't the only one who's been having sexy thoughts. Besides you were all over me in the car."

He pushed my skirt up, pulled my panties down and grabbed my ass. Putting his arm around my waist he hiked me up and I circled him with my legs. Holding me tight against the wall, Logan entered me. I was frantically riding him up and down with both of us panting.

"Ace, you feel so damn amazing. Come on baby, come with me."

Our foreheads were touching and I could smell Logan's wonderful scent. He was ravishing my mouth. "Logan, I'm nearly there. Keep going, babe. God, yes. Yes, Logan, yes. Together we climaxed right there barely inside Logan's apartment.

He kissed me passionately and said, "Welcome to London, Ace."

 I laughed as we straightened our clothes. "Hmm, nice welcome, Huntzberger."

"Don't worry, I'll give you lots of foreplay later on, Ace."

"Okay, I'll count on it, babe," I said as I kissed him staring into his eyes. "Now, are you going to give me a tour?"

"Sure, sweetie. Do you want a drink first?"

"A glass of wine and water would be good," I answered as I followed Logan and entered a big, modern kitchen.

"So this is my kitchen and in here is my living room. He pointed to his left and said, "that's my office."

And through that opening is my bedroom and bath."

"It looks just like you."

 "Is that so?," he said as he came up to me, circling my waist, pulling me close and kissing me. "You ready to see the bedroom, Ace?"

"Logan, even you with that sexual prowess of yours can't recover that quickly," I said smiling into his sparkling brown eyes.

"You want to bet?" he stated, winking at me with that confident air of his.

"No way."

**************************

We sat and talked another hour, then, it was time to get ready for bed. True to his promise, Logan, delivered on a wonderful foreplay session and sweet love making.

The next morning he brought me coffee in bed. Sitting down beside me, he bent and kissed my forehead.

"I've got to go into the office. There's a business card on the kitchen bar of a contact that can help you with your article. They're expecting a call from you. I planned to pick up Mexican so we can eat in tonight. I hope that's okay."

"That sounds great and thanks for the contact."

"Sure, Ace. I'll call you later," he said and kissed me.

Logan and I enjoyed a quiet night in just languishing over dinner and watching some TV tangled up together. Another night of wonderful frolicking in the bed was had by us both.

The next morning as I opened my eyes, I felt Logan's arm on me. It felt so wonderful to be this close to him again. He began to stir. I turned over to face him.