Chapter 36 - Love, Love, Love

I was coming out of the bathroom after changing into a little black, sexy nightie. Logan was at the mini bar making himself a drink. Walking up behind him, I put my arms around his waist pressing my face against his back. "Happy Valentine's Day, Logan."

Turning with my arms still around him, he put his arms around me. Looking down he said, "damn, Ace, Happy Valentine's Day to you," smiling at me with that sexy smirk of his.

"Logan Huntzberger, you're in trouble."

"You damn right I'm in trouble." Then he started kissing my neck.

"No, silly. You are never going to be able to top this Valentine's Day for the rest of our lives."

 "So, I assume you and this little thing is my present."

"Of course it is," I answered him with a sweet smile and then, reached up to give him a kiss.

Logan pulled me to him and deepened the kiss. Then, he picked me up and laid me down on the bed.

Laying down beside me he propped himself up on his elbow and started playing with my hair. Then, his hands moved down my neck and to my breasts. Circling my nipples with his finger he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "as much as I really like this little outfit part of my present, it is going to have to come off, Ace."

I reached to unbuckle his pants and push them down. He proceeded to take his boxers and t-shirt off while I took off my nightie.

Laying my hands on his chest to push him down on the bed, I straddled him. "My little nightie has worked it's magic on my fiancé. Now I get to do the rest."

"Baby, you don't need a sexy nightie to get me aroused. You're all I need close to me."

Leaning down to kiss him, I smiled into his mouth, "well, I wanted to do something special and mix things up a little for my man. Now be quiet."

"By all means," he said smiling and laying his hands back over his head. He just starred up at me with that smirk and hooded eyes as I ran my hands over his chest peppering kisses all over his upper body. He tried to move his hands to caress my butt. "No, no no sweetie, not yet."

I continued kissing his chest moving lower down his body until I had reached his erection. Fondling him with my hands and my lips Logan began moaning.

"My god, Ace, that feels amazing. But, please stop. Come up here or there's not going to be anything left for you," he said as he reached for me. He pulled me up to lay down on top of me. Immediately, he began roaming his hands all over my body, kissing me passionately while pulling on my bottom lip. "Damn, Ace, I'm on fire to get inside of you." And so he did. Our lovemaking was made even more special because we had finally been able to commit to each other. There was a tenderness in our touches and kisses.

Laying in Logan's arms after we were both satisfied and sated, he stated, "let's go for a swim, Ace."

I looked at him saying, "like this?"

"Well, no. Put on your suit. We could go in the ocean or the pool."

"No ocean at night, Huntzberger," I said as I punched his chest with my finger.

"So, come on we'll get in the pool. It's salt water, too."

As we did a few laps in the pool, pretending to race each other, Logan and I stopped at one end. We stayed there wrapped together. Logan began kissing me and rubbing my back.

"So, I'm never going to be able to top this Valentine's Day, huh?"

"No, I don't see how."

"But, I'm going to have fun trying."

"Logan, having you as my husband is all I've wanted and I won't need frivolous gifts to be happy with you."

"Ace, I love buying you things and seeing your excitement. You're always so appreciative of my gifts. Besides, they're not frivolous. You deserve everything I've ever given you."

"Well, this beauty on my left hand is fabulous and I can't stop looking at it," I said as I smiled at him kissing his sweet, wet lips.

"Let's go back to the villa, sweetie."

We showered and made our way to the bed. As we started to lay down I said, "Logan, there's something I have to tell you."

He stopped and looked at me with a furrowed brow. "Is something wrong, Ace?"

"Not exactly, but I want to tell you about something that happened in London. We have to be honest with each other from the start. Communication is something we really have to work on."

"Rory, what is it?"

"Remember when I was in London for the gala. I went out on Friday afternoon to explore. As I stood looking in a window storefront, someone came up behind me and put a blindfold around my eyes. I thought, at first, that it was a LDB event. Then, I was in a car and an unknown voice told me to be quiet. Next, there was a woman's voice with an accent, probably French. She told me to go back where I came from and leave you alone. If I didn't do that, harm would come to you. Shortly after that, I was let out of the car and walked into a coffee house."

"Damn it, Ace, why didn't you tell me?," he ranted as he paced the floor.

"The very reason I didn't tell you is because I knew you would react just like this. I didn't want anything to happen to you, Logan."

"I called Finn and he and Colin got on it. Obviously, it was Yvette's doing. Colin determined that she is very spoiled, doesn't like rejection and apparently, her family needs money."

"That, bitch. How dare her. I can have her charged with kidnapping. Ace, I'm so sorry that happened. You had to be scared."

"I was, but Finn calmed me down a little and told me that he and Colin had your back. If you remember, Finn showed up at your apartment and the gala. They're great friends, Logan."

"Yes, they are. So, that was the whispering going on between you and Finn?"

"It was. There is one more thing. At the gala, I sort of laid into your dad. When I went over to speak to him, I asked how he thought you were doing in your job. He told me that you were doing a great job. I told him that if he wanted his company to continue as it was, he would be wise to get you moved to New York."

Logan just looked at me. "Ace, you said that?"

"Yes, are you mad?"

"No way. I just wish I could have seen my father's face," he said chuckling.

"I couldn't believe I said those things to him. My heart was beating so hard as I walked away from him. He said nothing to me after that. I just wanted to do whatever I could to get you back to New York."

"Ace," Logan said, as he pulled me to him and gave me a hug. "I'm so glad you weren't hurt. Thank you for wanting to protect me and to get me to New York. I'll talk to Finn and Colin and I'm going to talk to Yvette, too. Whether it was your little speech to my father or something else, I am going to New York permanently the first of March."

"Logan," I said giving him a big squeeze and kiss, "that's amazing. Oh, I can't wait."

"Me neither, sweetie. We'll have to look for an apartment when we get back."

"Yes, we will."

"We better get some sleep, Ace. It's been a long day."

Logan and I wrapped ourselves up in each other and fell fast asleep.