Prologue: Their Childhood

"Why are you being mean Kacchan?" Midoryia... He could never abandon someone who needs help. Especially if Bakugo was bullying other children. Bakugo didn't like it when Midoryia got in his way, so he stopped him the only way he knew he'd beat Midoryia up.

Wandering around was a little girl that was around their age with long, black hair and black eyes, whose name was Abigail Aizawa. She had heard someone crying and went to investigate further.

Hide behind the bushes to make sure it's safe. Her father's voice echoed in her head and so she hid behind a bush, looking out in between the branches.

What she saw was Bakugo beating up Midoriya. She jumped up immediately. "Kacchan what are you doing?! Leave Midoriya alone!" Abby hated it when Bakugo and Midoriya fought because with Bakugo, everything was a physical fight.

"Leave him alone, Kacchan" Nobody ever knew why, but Abby's voice was powerful enough to scare people, but they would do what she asked.

Bakugo didn't say anything, just looked at Abby and walked away. Once Bakugo and his goons were gone, she immediately ran towards Midoryia to see what condition he was in, finding him unconscious.

Abby had decided to carry Midoryia home, which she had done often, and then made her journey home.

She walked into her house to find a couple of bags near the door, filled up almost entirely. Abby chose to ignore them and find her parents who were waiting for her in the living room.

"Hi mommy! Hi daddy! I'm home!" She ran towards her parents and gave them both a hug.

She noticed there was a box in the room that was opened and looked inside to find her stuff in them.

"Mommy, why is my stuff in the box?" Her mother waited for a moment, looking towards her husband for assistance, noticed she wasn't going to get any, and answered her question.

"Abby honey, you remember your uncle All Might? He is going to America to do some work there and your father and I... Well... We decided that you should go with him, to bond a bit." Both her parents tensed up waiting for their daughter to freak out and, even though they both were heroes that were trained to expect the unexpected, were completely shocked at how their child acted.

"Oki... It'll be fun and I'll get to see you every night, right?" The Aizawa family decided to celebrate the departure of their child by having some time with the people they were closest with, the UA staff members. Abby wrote a note and asked her mom to give it to Midoriya, to which her mother agreed.

By the end of the night, Abby was on a plane with her Uncle All Might, and a new future ahead of her.

They landed in America, found where they were staying, and unpacked. By the time that they were done, the sun had set, and both were exhausted from the flight.

"Abby, I'll be right down the hallway if you need anything, alright?" Abby responded with a simple "Oki, goodnight uncle!"

"Goodnight, Abby"

Abigail entered her room and called her family to say goodnight on All Might's phone he loaned to her. Afterwards, she fell asleep almost instantly.

Abby was happy that she got to spend more time with her uncle, but she was also sad because she had to leave her family and her friends in the process. At nights, she would dream about Midoryia being beat up by Bakugo and no matter how hard she tried, she would never be able to protect the boy that's hair reminded her of broccoli.

She would wake up from those dreams in a cold sweat. Over time, she had grown used to living with her uncle and talking to her family through the phone, but she still missed them terribly, and this didn't go unnoticed by All Might either.

Eventually, something terrible would happen that would traumatize her for possibly the rest of her life, but that is for another chapter.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey! How are ya? Good to see ya! (Totally not quoting Lord Death from Soul Eater) So I know that this is a bit late than I said, but I honestly don't know why this is late but I'm sorry okay? I just wanted to get this out ASAP even though probably nobody will read it, but maybe it will get more reads than my Shadowhunters book will.

On the note of that, my Shadowhunters book might be discontinued because nobody is reading it and I don't want to be posting these chapters if nobody is going to read them. I'm also just not feeling like writing those chapters (another way of saying that I have writers block when it comes to that story) but I'm just glad that I managed to get this chapter written and posted.

On a side note, I will probably change this story from an x OC to an x reader if people don't like these types of stories.

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this story, and if you didn't like it, you can say you didn't, just please have it be nice or tell me why you didn't like it. Kinda like constructive criticism.

(Sorry if this is too short)

Bye guys!

-Disseting_Stein