Reaction

May the lights of Diwali shine brighter for the entire fandom with the news of season 2 with Ashdeep.

Happy Diwali to you all.

Sameer opened his eyes to see his dream come true.

Naina lay on his chest... her hair falling on the face... her hand was on his heart, under the shirt. He smiled.

Getting up every morning like this was not too distant... just about four weeks in Mumbai and a few more in Ahmedabad and she would be in his house... she was already his wife... and the thought brought back the feelings he tried hard to curb the previous night.

Tightening the arm that held her, he gently moved her hair from the face, tucking them behind the ear. Naina recognised the touch in sleep.

Hitching up her shoulder a little, she mumbled his name... her hand on his heart moved further in, making him hold his breath.

Was she dreaming... about him... he wished there was some way he could see what was going on in her mind. He watched her expression... she had a serene look... the way her fingers curled over his chest under the shirt, along with a hint of smile at the corner of those lips...

He leaned and kissed the tip of her nose.

Naina opened her eyes. Without moving, she looked up at him... and smiled softly... closing her eyes again as she snuggled closer to him.

His heart stopped beating...

"Uhh... Naina," he said in a low voice.

"Kya Sameer..." Her voice drowned in sleep was heavy and throaty.

He didn't want but he had to wake her up.

"Naina mujhe jaana hoga." He whispered in her ear.

"Ab raat ko akele chod ke jaoge mujhe, Sameer... so jao na... subah mil lena Munna Pandit se." She mumbled.

His eyes widened in amusement... she was indeed dreaming about him.

There was only one way to wake her up now.

He brought his other arm around her... and pulled her up to reach his face.

The touch of his lips made Naina open her eyes wide instantly.

She tried to sit up... as her hand moved, it's position registered in her senses.

Pulling her hand out of his shirt, she  straightened, the colour spreading on her face.

"Good morning, jaan." He touched her cheek with his finger.

"Good morning." She said shyly.

Then looked up in alarm at the window. The cover of darkness had started to thin... the rain thankfully stopped but a thick cover of clouds prevailed.

Slipping out of the bed, Naina rushed to the balcony. The silence outside made her exhale in relief.

"Sameer, baarish ruk gayi hai... aur abhi bahar koi dikh bhi nahi raha... tum jao warna thodi der mein roshni hote hi mess wale aane lag jayenge." She entered the room with a worried look... and froze...

Sameer was again standing without his shirt.

"Ab kya kar rahe ho tum?" She panicked.

"Tumhari shirt wapas karke apni pehen raha hun... sookh chuki hai." He lifted his shirt from the chair, looking innocently at her.

She turned to her side, speaking without looking at him as he buttoned up, "Meri kahan, yeh bhi toh tumhari hi hai."

"Ab nahi hai... isme tum samaa gayi ho." His low whisper near her ear made her jump.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें