The Burning

After lunch, Sameer held Naina's hand, forcing her to come to the room though she wanted to help in the kitchen.

He pulled her in, closing the door and securing the latch.

"Kya karte ho, Sameer? Bahar Ramdhari hai... kya sochega woh?" She lamented.

"Kuch nahi sochega... main hamesha se khana khate hi apne kamre mein aa jaata tha... toh ab kyon nahi? Ab toh aur zyada zaroorat hai mujhe yahan rehne ki." He pinned her against the door, grazing his thumb over her lip, other hand holding her wrist.

"Tum pagal ho." She smiled, turning pliant under his touch.

"Haan Naina, pagal hun... aur tum har din aur pagal bana deti ho... sirf tumhe choone ki chahat se hi nahi balki tumhare dil ki garmahat se bhi... kaise tumhe sab pata chal jata hai jiski mujhe zaroorat hoti hai, kaise woh baat bhi jaan jaati ho jo mujhe bhi apne baare mein pata nahi chalti... kaise Naina?" His eyes were soft and filled with love.

She wound her arms around his neck, "Kyonki main tumhe tum se zyada jaanti hun... tumhare dil ke har kone mein jo baat chupi hoti hai, main uss tak pohoch jaati hun kyonki yeh dil hi toh mera ghar hai."

"Iss ghar ki maalkin toh ho tum." His eyes flicked to his heart.

His hand moved from her wrist to the waist, tracing the keyring tucked in the belt of her skirt, "Aaj iss ghar ki maalkin bhi banke dikha rahi ho."

She held her chin high, "Hun toh dikhaungi hi... tumne hi toh isse mere naam kiya hai."

"Maine toh sab kuch tumhare hi naam kiya hai, jaan." He leaned, eyeing her lips.

"Khaane ke baad meetha toh banta hai na." He closed the distance between their faces.

She pressed her lips tight. He frowned. She stifled a smile. He scrunched his eyes, mouthing a 'please'. She pressed her mouth tighter, shaking her head.

His eyes narrowed. Next moment, a loud gasp escaped her as his palm flattened on her belly, thumb teasing the navel, and fingers lightly pulling at the hem of her blouse.

Sameer grabbed the opportunity, capturing her lips, his tongue darting inside the warm corners of her mouth, hands clutching her waist.

Naina felt her knees go weak with the intensity of his kiss. He took her with the hunger of a starved person, with the need of a deprived soul, with the demand of a tormented heart.

She could not keep the pretence up for even a second, melting in his arms the moment his lips touched hers... the need as much hers as his.

He delved more, deepening the kiss, not able to get enough of her. Her arms went up in his hair, fisting at his scalp to bring him down more... even though their was no distance between them. His hard muscles pulsated under her palm on his back. The tightness in her own stomach increased, coiling up the nerves into a tight ball. His hands pressed into her curves, making her moan in his mouth, the pressure soothing the pain and igniting her at the same time.

Had it not been the basic need of air to stay alive, Sameer would not have left her.

They stood panting, foreheads touching, taking in big gulps of air. Her legs refused to support her, and she collapsed on his chest, his arms coming around her in a protective loop.

Helping her to walk a few steps, he made her sit on the couch, kneeling down on the floor in front of her.

"Tum neeche kyon baith raahe ho? Yahan baitho na." She patted the space next to her, still breathing heavy.

He shook his head, "Main yahin baithunga... tumhare saamne... jisse tumhe dekhte hue sab bata sakun... ki aaj kya kya hua... tum sunogi toh hairan reh jaogi."

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें