Gussa

Extremely sorry... I was out of network area for last few hours... so the update got delayed.
And yes, it's a little shorter... sorry again...

A strong gush of wind made Naina shiver... her eyes shot open... to the canopy of flowers over the bed. It took her a moment to assimilate her surroundings. And it all came back... the saree, the rain, the moments of togetherness, his soothing words to comfort her, his need to keep her close even after he fell asleep...

A shy smile spread on her lips.

She was sleeping on her side, one arm flung over Sameer's chest, her face on his shoulder. His arm was over her hand, other one around her, keeping her close. His chest rose and fell in even rhythm... she smiled, his heart was beating normally. Her eyes shifted upwards... his jaw had a faint shadow. Ever since they had come to Ahmedabad, which was just about ten days back... though it felt a lifetime away... he had been shaving regularly. She traced the back of her fingers over his jawline... missing the prickly growth.

His hand caught hers as she was about to move it away, making her gasp.

"Miss kar rahi ho?" His voice was rough with sleep.

She looked at him. His dark eyes brought back the memories of the moments they had shared just a couple of hours back... and her lashes covered her eyes.

She was suddenly aware of the thin kurta that she was wearing... his kurta... that was all she could get her hands on.

He rubbed her arm, "Soyi nahi ya uth gayi?"

"Uth gayi." She said in a quiet voice.

He craned his neck to look at the bedside clock... it was just four thirty in the morning.

"Abhi toh bohot waqt hai sabke uthne mein, tum thodi der aur so sakti ho." He smoothed her hair.

"Uh... huh... mujhe neend nahi aa rahi." She said in a low voice.

"Achha... meri neend toh udda hi di thi ab tumhari bhi udd gayi?" He said with a smile.

She lowered her face more.

"Naina, idhar dekho." He insisted.

Slowly, she looked up... his eyes were soft, intense with the love he felt for her.

"Tum theek ho na?" He asked in voice laced with concern.

She nodded.

He smiled softly, "Tum kitni sundar ho yeh main soch bhi nahi sakta tha... itne dino tak tumhare saath reh ke, tumhe itne nazdeek se dekh ke, tumhe apni baahon mein rakhke bhi nahi soch paya itni khoobsurat ho tum."

"Hato." She stifled a smile, hiding her face in his chest.

"Kal tumne woh saree pehen ke meri itne saalon ki ichha ko poora kiya... jo tasveer mujhe roz nazar aati thi tumne wohi sapna sach kar diya... aur tum uss sapne se kahin zyada sundar lag rahi thi." He still had the image in his eyes.

"Tumhe roz wohi sapna aata tha?" She was amazed.

"Nahi, woh toh meri khuli aankhon ka sapna tha... jo band aankhon se aate the woh aise nahi the." He answered plainly.

"Woh kaise the?" She fell for the bait.

He slipped his hands around her waist, pulling her over himself, "Bataunga... roz raat ko ek sapna bataunga... aur tum uss sapne ko sach kar dena."

The colour spread on her cheeks instantly.

"Sameer." She wriggled to get away, the closeness making her conscious of her semi dressed state.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें