Bond

"Naina, ek baat puchun?"

They were driving back home after the mandir visit when Sameer brought up the question that was floating in his mind since pooja.

"Tumhe kuch bhi poochne ke liye permission chahiye kya?" Naina chuckled.

"Nahi, woh baat nahi hai... main... main janna chahta tha ki tumne panditji ko sirf meri aane wali zindagi ki mangal kaamna karne ko kyon kaha... hum dono ke liye kehna chahiye tha na." He glanced at her momentarily, before looking back at the road.

She half turned in her seat, facing him with a smile, "Meri zindagi toh tum ho... jo tumhare liye maanga woh sab mera hi hua na."

"Aise toh mujhe bhi sirf tumhari khushi chahiye." He reasoned.

"Woh bhi tum ho... meri khushi. Sameer, hamara saath ab kabhi na chootne wala saath ban gaya hai... hum alag thodi hain jo alag alag pooja karwati." She placed one hand on his arm.

"Lekin Naina... " He furrowed his brows.

"Bas... ab koi behes nahi... meri baat maanne ki aadat daal lo... Mr Maheshwari, achha husband wohi hota hai jo apni biwi ki baat sar jhuka ke maan leta hai... sukhi rahoge zindagi bhar." She sat back in her seat, contented.

He smiled lovingly, "Tumhari baat toh main hamesha se maanta hun, meri jaan."

They reached home soon.

After giving prashad to Ramdhari, Naina asked him to keep the box for their friends. She needed everyone's wishes for Sameer's new journey.

The moment they entered the room, Sameer caught her with one hand, shutting the door with the other.

"Arre, abhi sab aate honge." She feigned surprise though she was expecting something like this from him.

"Aaye toh nahi na... aur ek baat tum bhi jaan lo... apne pati ko kabhi pyar karne se mat rokna... saari zindagi khush rahogi." He pulled her closer, her back against him.

She gave a satisfied smile... he had taken the first step.

Sameer had begun to see the wider picture.

But presently, his mind and heart were singing a different tune.

His hand slid around her waist, going under the pallu, "Kitne dinon baad saree pehni hai tumne."

She looked up over her shoulder, "Aur ab change karni hai... doston ke saamne sari pehen ke baithungi kya?"

"Yaar... yeh kya baat hui? Sabka khyal hai tumhe bas mera nahi hai." He brought his other arm around her waist, holding her tight.

"Achaa? Batao zara kaise rakhna hai tumhara khyal?" She placed her hands over his.

He leaned, kissing her neck, "Mere paas bohot ideas hain."

She leaned back, resting her head on his shoulder. This was all the affirmation he needed.

Slowly, he removed the pin from her shoulder, knowing fully well by now that Naina always secured her pallu with a safety pin. Bending his head, he placed his lips on her shoulder, kissing softly. A gasp escaped her lips when his teeth nipped at the same place the next moment. Holding her firmly, he blew over the mark, soothing it with soft kisses again.

"Yeh kya tha?" She shivered in his arms.

"Mera naam... jab bhi tum aaine mein iss nishaan ko dekhogi, toh samajhna main yahan hun... bilkul paas... tumhe apni baahon mein samete hue." He whispered in her ears.

She closed her eyes... he wanted to leave back a part of him when he went the next day...

"Aur jab yeh nishaan halka pad jayega, tab fir se de dunga... iske liye toh humein kahin jaana bhi nahi padega." His voice turned husky.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें