Nazar

"Sorry tumhe nahi mujhe bolna chahiye." Sameer pressed her closer.

"Tumhe kyon? Tum toh aaye the na shaam ko... main hi nahi aayi." Naina listened to his racing heart.

"Mere kal ke jhooth ki wajah se aaj warden ne yeh sab kiya... toh galti meri hi hui na." He was finally breathing now.

"Par uss jhooth ki wajah se hi toh mera dard khatam hua... chalo chodo... hum dono hi sorry nahi bolte." She tilted her head to look up at him.

"Achha... theek hai... par tum chaho toh thank you bol sakti ho." He looked back at her, with a crooked smile.

Her breath hitched at being reminded about the morning. The entire fiasco of last few hours had taken the awkwardness completely out of her mind... now she was nervous again.

"Uhh... Sameer... andar chalo... yahan koi dekh lega." She tried to wriggled out...

"Chalo."

He picked her up before she could realise... or object...

He closed the balcony door behind him with a kick of his heel.

"Ab utaro." Naina had been holding her breath... stunned at his sudden gesture.

He gently placed her down, feet first.

She took a step back to create some distance... to think clearly. He took a step ahead.

She continued to go back... he matched each step of hers... not letting the distance increase.

Her next step landed against a block... jerking her head back, she realised she had hit the wall. She looked back at Sameer... he had a knowing smile on his face.

Sameer placed both hands around her on the wall, besides her head.

She knew she was trapped... there was no way out now.

He flicked his brows, "Ab kahan jaogi?"

She lowered her eyes... seeing the darkening of his eyes...feeling his laboured breath...

"Sameer... warden ne..."

Her words turned silent as he sealed their lips... in a slow, soft kiss... relishing the warm, pleasant taste of her. She closed her eyes... hands clutching the sides of her red dress.

As the kiss deepened, he moved inch by inch, closing whatever distance was left between them, pinning her against the wall.

His hands slipped from wall to her shoulders, sliding down the arms to her fisted hands. Long fingers closed over them... his thumb slowly pushing them to loosen. As her hands opened up, he linked his fingers with hers, not breaking the kiss throughout.

She was no more held between his arms... but she was captive in his love... not able to move even when her lungs constricted... her mind screamed for air... but her body surrendered to him... giving up the need to breathe...

He gasped for breath, lifting his head... her eyes were still closed. He held her flushed face in his palms, peppering small kisses all over, starved of the feel of her skin under his lips.

"Kitna sataya tumne mujhe aaj subah aur shaam ko aayi bhi nahi... Naina, main hi jaanta hun kaise raha tumse door." He mumbled in a gruff voice against her throat.

She could not hold herself any longer, pressing her flat palms on his back, moving her head to the side, giving more access to his lips.

Sameer let out a shuddered breath, feeling her response. His lips moved along the column of her throat, dropping small kisses on every inch of her skin. Her hands clenched on his shirt, nails digging into his back as he moved up behind her ear... and brushed his lips on her earlobe... biting it lightly. She let out a gasp, her skin tingling with a different sensation.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें