Flight

"Yeh belt lagana hoga tumhe." Sameer  pointed at the flaps on both sides of the seat.

"Car ke jaise?" Naina raised her brows.

"Hmm." He nodded.

She pulled the flaps together... and stared at the similar ends. She didn't know how to secure it.

Sameer waited... ready to do it... and do some more. He suppressed a smile.

A click... and his face fell.

Naina had figured out how to do it.

He looked at her, astounded. She smiled proudly.

"Dekha, maine kar liya... kitni smart hai tumhari biwi." She beamed.

He gave a small smile, muttering to himself, "Kyon hai itni smart."

When the aircraft started to taxi on the runway, Naina animatedly peered out, holding onto Sameer's arm. But as the tail dipped, and the plane rose up, she was scared, hiding her face in his shoulder.

He relaxed... if not the belt, there could be other chances.

"Kya hua, jaan... darr lag raha hai?" He pulled her close, lifting the handrest from between.

His one hand rubbed her waist, the other one stroking her cheek.

"Darr nahin lag raha... bas kuch ajeeb sa laga pet mein... jaise jhoole pe lagta hai... ab theek hai." She straightened, moving away from him to look out of the window.

His fingers lost her feel... making him sulk again.

"Sameer, dekho sab kitna chota chota dikh raha hai." She said in childlike excitement.

And he was excited too, leaning over her, on the pretext of seeing outside. He shifted near her pressing himself against her side.

"Tumhe achha lag raha hai?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Haan, dekho toh... sab kitna sundar lag raha hai... jaise khilone ho... jaise kisine gudiyon ki duniya banayi ho." She was euphoric.

He nestled into her hair, touching her earlobe with his lips, "Sachmuch bohot sundar hai... jaise kisine ek gudiya mere liye banayi ho."

She held his hand, that was sliding on her belly.

"Sameer, yeh... tum..." Her voice quivered as his other hand travelled up her back, touching her nape.

"Tum dekho na bahar... dekho sab kaisa dikhta hai." He whispered against her neck, making her shudder.

Her hands tightened on his wrist, urging him to stop the torment.

He tried to shift further towards her, but the seat belt kept him in his place.

He looked at it in irritation, "Kya musibat hai."

Quickly pulling the clasp apart, he moved closer to her, wrapping his arm around her.

The sound of someone speaking right behind made him sit back straight the next moment, frustration evident on his face.

"Sir, apni seat belt laga lijiye... abhi sign band nahi hua hai." The air hostess approached them from behind.

Sameer looked up at her... seeing his expression, she felt he was not able to do it... maybe being a first time traveller.

"Layiye, main laga deti hun." She leaned, moving her hands towards his belt, much to the chagrin of Naina.

"Main kar dungi... mujhe pata hai." Naina's hand went around his waist, as she gave a forced smile to the air hostess.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें