Indradhanush

Sleep was far away from Sameer's eyes. He adored the sleeping form of his beautiful wife in his arms. What she had done today for him was unimaginable. She had stepped beyond her own zone of comfort... only for him. It must have taken enormous amount of courage for her to wear what she did... but he was equally astounded by the fact that she had purchased it herself. A smile crept up on his lips. He could make out very early in their relationship that there was an untamed, wild side of her passion... but he would get to see it so soon, this had never occurred to him. She would still lower her eyes when his hand went around her waist... yet, she had left him speechless today.

The realisation that she wanted him as much as he wanted her was another exhilarating fact...

He saw the serene expression on her face, the lips very slightly curled at the edges... as if in a smile. Her messed up hair covered half her face. He smoothed them away, pushing them behind her ear. The porcelain cheeks were flushed. He wondered what she was dreaming about that was making her blush. Her smooth shoulder was peeking through the quilt. Though his arm was around her bare waist, her body pressing into him, a mere glimpse of the creamy skin made his heartbeat quicken. She was so beautiful, so perfect, so enchanting... he could never get enough of her. The thoughts made his desires enliven again, making him long for her. The fire she had erupted tonight won't be doused that easy... he needed her again... and again... But he didn't want to disturb her sleep. His hormones had to wait till morning.

For now, he could watch her... and he knew he could do that forever...

As if his thoughts reached her, she opened her eyes, dreamily looking at him.

"Tum soye nahi?" Her voice was heavy.

He shook his head, "Neend udda di tumne."

Her already coloured cheeks became more red.

"Waise ab laal rang bhi bohot pasand hai mujhe." His eyes shone, knowing the effect on her.

She hid her face in his chest, not able to look at him.

He chuckled, amazed at her completely different persona from a few hours back.

"So jao, subah jaldi uthna hai." She murmured against his chest.

He wanted to stay awake the whole night... keep her awake with him... feel her love... show her how much he had been captivated by her colours...

He dipped his head, kissing her cheek, "Good night."

They drifted off to sleep, secured in each other's arms.

It felt that they had just closed their eyes when the repeated beep sound made Naina stir to see where it was coming from. There was a small alarm, attached to the pole supporting the tent. It was automatically set to wake up the guests in time to be out on the hill before sunrise. She shook Sameer, asking him to get up.

"Chodo na, Naina... sunrise toh sab jagah ek jaisa hota hai... kisi bhi din dekh lenge Ahmedabad mein ghar ki chat se... abhi sone do." He mumbled in sleep.

"Jis kaam ke liye aaye hain yahan, woh hi nahi karna tumhe?" She patted his shoulder.

"Haan toh uske liye bahar kyon jaana hai... aa jao, maine kab mana kiya." He pulled her over him, grinning with closed eyes.

She swatted his arm, slipping back to the bed, "Chup kar ke uth jao... warna main akele jaa rahi hun bahar."

He opened his eyes, grumbling, "Yaar Naina, yeh sooraj itni jaldi kyon nikalta hai? Abhi abhi toh soye the."

Her eyes turned mischievous, "Toh itni der se kyon sote ho? Ismein sooraj ki toh koi galti nahi hai."

He raised himself on elbow, giving her an intense look, "Par chaand ki galti toh hai na... mere chaand ki... jisne meri raaton mein rang bhar ke meri neenden udda di hain... pehle hara, fir pink, fir silver, ab laal... agla rang kaunsa hoga,  sweetheart?"

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें