Apna ghar

Naina got a sinking feeling in her stomach... what had he done... and how?

"Bolo na, Sameer... kya kiya tumne?" She was impatient.

"Maine... taiji ko phone kiya tha." He said quietly.

She stared, holding her breath.

Sameer narrated the conversation he had with taiji... telling her exactly what all he had called her.

Naina stepped back, slapping her hands on her mouth, eyes wide open.

Sameer gulped...

"Sorry Naina, par main khud ko rok nahi paaya... unhone jis awaaz mein aur jin shabdon mein tumhare liye baat ki woh sun ke main kaise chup rehta... mujhe pata tha tum pe kya asar hua hoga... ab tumhare paas aa nahi sakta tha... lekin taiji ko maaf nahi kar sakta tumhari aankhon mein aansu dene ke liye." He told her clearly.

Naina stood rooted to the spot, hands clasped on her mouth.

He waited for a few seconds.

"Naina, kuch bolo." He was scared now.

"Kya... kya... taiji ne tumhe pehchana?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"Kaise pehchanegi? Main bas ek baar mila tha... Munna ki sagai mein... unhe yaad thodi hoga." He stated the obvious.

Her hands slipped down... and lips curved into a smile...

Sameer watched in awe as the smile changed to a laugh... and slowly the sound of her giggling resonated in the room. She cracked up completely, doubling with hysterical laughter... tears streaming down her cheeks once again...

But he did not grimace at those tears... watching her in amusement as she moved around clutching her stomach... shaking her hands in air... wiping her cheeks with the back of her hand... holding onto his arm for support... throwing her head back as she squeezed her eyes shut...

And uncontrollable peals of laughter kept erupting throughout...

"Bas karo, Naina... kitna hasogi?" He leaned on the wall, crossing his arms against his chest, grinning.

She turned towards him, almost out of breath, "Oh Sameer... iss baat pe main saari zindagi hans sakti hun... taiji ko..."

Another bout of giggles escaped her before she could speak, "Tumne unhe moti kaha? Aur kaha ki darawani hain? Kamaal ho tum bhi... itna toh unko aaj tak kisi ne nahi sunaya hai... itna kya, unko kitna bhi sunane ki himmat koi nahi karta... aur tumne... tumne itna sab keh diya ki unki bhook tak mar gayi... pata hai tumhe, woh khana khane bhi nahi aayi thi aaj."

"Theek hai na, ek din nahi khayengi toh shayad unka pet unhe thank you bolega." He smirked.

"Bua dadi ne bhi yehi kaha tha... Sameer, kaash tum pehle bata dete toh main khana dene ke bahane unke ghar zarur jaati... ek baar unki shakal dekhne ke liye." She wiped her eyes with both hands.

"Dekh lena... unki shakal kaafi time aisi hi rehne wali hai." He ran his fingers through the locks falling on his forehead.

She tried to control herself after sometime.

"Main muh dho ke aati hun... tumne aaj hansa hansa ke maar dala." She turned, going to his room... that was  the only washroom she was aware of.

Sameer heaved a sigh of relief... the traces of pain were gone... the plump cheeks shone with colour... eyes glinted with the same spark that he wanted to always see...

Suddenly, a wave of panic gripped him.

HIS ROOM...

Naina was going towards his room...

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें