Control

Honestly, I am now losing my control with wattpad. The problem persists. Lost my draft last night.Lost all my stories today morning. Got them backafter a long struggle.  And now it was not getting posted again. The updates are shorter because I keep losing the second half repeatedly.

"Sonali, kal ka poora din free hai... kyon na kal hum log kahin ghoomne chalein... parson toh Naina aur Sameer ko party mein jaana hai... bas kal hi hai hamare paas." Rahul suggested as they all enjoyed their evening tea.

"Haan, achha idea hai. Naina, kya kehti hai? Sameer, abhi toh tum bhi saath chaloge toh koi problem nahi hai na?" Sonali brightened, not leaving the chance to tease Sameer.

He lowered his eyes, knowing that she was referring to his restlessness when they went shopping during the day.

"Bohot achha plan hai, haina Sameer... college se second year mein gaye the toh kitna mazaa aaya tha... uske baad kabhi mauka hi nahi mila... abhi chalte hain." Naina loved the idea.

Sameer looked at her, smiling with a mischievous glint. It dawned on her immediately what he was thinking... and a streak of crimson spread on her cheeks.

"Main toh sabse pehle ready hun picnic ke liye... padhai ki classes bohot ho gayi ab thodi masti ki classes bhi ho jaayein." It was his turn to tease Naina.

If she was blushing earlier, now she coloured to the roots, not able to look up as he grinned.

Rahul and Sonali looked at each other, then shrugged, thinking it must be a private joke between them.

They started discussing what places they could go to. Being summer time, beaches were ruled out as it would get very hot during the day. They thought of Elephanta Caves but it had nothing except a few caves. In the end, they decided to go to Lonavala... it was a hill station less than hundred kilometers from Mumbai. Though it was most scenic in monsoons but in this weather also, it was worth visiting... and it would definitely be better weather wise than any other place in Mumbai. They planned to stay for the night as well if it was good enough.

They decided to leave in the morning, taking some packed food. John was instructed to come early and prepare the snacks they planned to take.

After dinner, Naina helped Sonali clear the table. When they were in the kitchen, she told Sonali to get the shopping bags after half an hour.

"Sameer aadhe ghante baad nahane jaayega, tab tu mujhe woh bag de dena... main apne suitcase mein rakh lungi chuppa ke." She told Sonali.

"Theek hai, tu darwaza khol dena jisse mujhe pata chal jaaye... main le aaungi... Rahul se bhi chupana padega na." Sonali agreed.

After finishing the kitchen work, Naina went back to the room to find Sameer rummaging through his suitcase.

"Naina, kal agar hill station jaana hai toh mere paas koi jacket hi nahi hai... maine toh sirf halke kapde rakhe the... socha hi nahi ki yahan itni garmi mein kuch garam kapde bhi chahiye honge." He made a sad face.

"Sameer, itna unchai pe nahi hai Lonavala ki tumhe garam kapde chahiye ho... maine padha hai wahan ke baare mein... bohot achha mausam rehta hai... lekin thand nahi hoti." She picked up the clothes he had thrown around, folding them properly.

"Fir bhi hill station toh hai na... tumhe kya pata hill station pe kitni thand hoti hai... din mein chal jayega lekin raat ko garam kapde zaroori hote hain." He had enough experience of hill station.

"Achha baba, tum shaam hote hi kamre mein rajai leke baith jaana... fir toh thand nahi lagegi na." She gave the folded clothes to him, to put back in the suitcase.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें