Jaal

Sameer was not able to concentrate on anything in his room... whatever he did, wherever he looked, all he could see was Naina's face, mesmerising him yet again...

He had not been in a position to say anything to her earlier when they left the terrace... in fact, she had beaten him to that too... grabbing her bag and the jacket she had discarded sometime earlier, she rushed down the stairs... he had realised that she had left only after a few seconds... and had run after her. She was already  at the exit gate when he reached the ground floor, waiting to see him... but did not stop to talk, running away to her hostel as he tried to reach her. With a wide smile, she waved and went in.

He stood there for a few minutes, getting some hold onto the jumbled mess of coiled nerves that she had left behind. He was completely enraptured by her today... his throat still dry, his heartbeat still racing, his pulse still erratic, his ears still buzzing, his blood still gushing like hot lava...

He had walked back to his room... lost.

Her boldness had taken him by storm... it wasn't that Naina had kissed him for the first time or let her desires show suddenly... but the way she had taken everything in her hands... right from the time she called him 'jaan' in the library... Sameer shivered again, reminded of her sweet yet seductive voice at that time... the way she took him to the terrace... her plan to get him to put the ointment, even though her pain seemed to be gone... her kisses... her acknowledgment of each thing he had sent last night...

Oh God!! He could send her gifts everyday for such a thank you... he could do it every hour...

He wiped the sweat off his face... a cold shower was badly needed.

He could not eat a proper lunch, nibbling at the little food he had taken in his plate. All he wanted now was to see her again. That had to wait till evening. Going back to his room, he laid on the bed, thinking about the time when they would be together again, back home, without any restraint, without any holding back... she would still drive him crazy...

He knew she was capable of loving fiercely, he had seen the intensity in her eyes right from the beginning... rather he had seen it in school itself, without even looking at her directly... and after coming here, after getting close to her, he was not left with any doubt in his mind that his girl was one hell of a woman... but the sensuous side of her that he saw today had riled up the calm control he had been keeping on his feelings and wants.

Clutching the pillow to his chest, he rolled over on the bed, "Naina, kya ho tum... kabhi itni sehem jaati ho ki tumhe chune se bhi darr lagta hai aur kabhi aisi aag ho jaati ho ki main jal jaata hun... kabhi shaant jheel ke jaisi hoke mujhe khamosh rehne par majboor karti ho aur kabhi aisa toofan le aati ho ki main bolne layak hi nahi rehta... kabhi rok deti ho aur kabhi khud hi ruk nahi paati... kya karun main?"

He buried his face in the pillow, counting the minutes till it was time to go to the ground.

Naina was pacing her room in tension... worried about the outcome of her actions... the plan was to just thank him for everything... a few kisses she had thought about, along with giving him a chance to apply ointment on her arm... but on the waist had happened on the spur of the moment.

She didn't know what had gotten into her. When his fingers had delicately touched her arm, the desire to get more had taken her by storm. The distance after sharing the proximity for so long had created a deep longing in her... and it was fueled even more by his touch. She had controlled herself later... but he was still in shock when she had left. She could see he wanted to be with her some more when she waved at him... she had flashed a bright smile, trying to hide her own quivering.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें