Dream

The best part of morning update for everyone was the last para.
I'm overwhelmed at the love you showered on it 😄😄

He kept looking at her fidgeting with her kurta... when he had heard her voice while he stood in the balcony, he thought she was calling out to him. Turning towards the door, his answer had died down in the throat as he heard what she was saying... his mind was blown away at her confession.

Did she actually mean what she said... did she really want him as much as he desired to be with her... was she truly ready for the next step... he had to wait for a few minutes before he could breathe again... he had expected Naina to take time to accept their intimacy... though she had shown some glimpses of the burning passion within her, he had always been under the impression that she had some apprehensions which she could not share with him yet... their new relationship had put more pressure on her and she was finding it difficult to accept his advances though she never stopped him. He had often thought of keeping himself in check but again his self control was challenged as they came to stay here. Living in the same room, watching her day and night, feeling her fragrance around him all the time made his resolve weak. Seeing her going through so much pain made him want to protect her even more, the need to keep her close to himself became stronger.

But everytime he tried to reduce the distance between them, a hint of resistance appeared to be rising from her... she responded to his kisses, to his touch, tried to show her love as well... but still, she did not meet his eye... something kept pulling her back... he had wondered if it was hesitation or something else.

Today, however, all his doubts were cleared.

Seeing her lowered eyes now, he could understand how much courage it must have taken to say this to him... to accept it all...

"Main bhi kuch baatein nahi keh paaya tha tumse, Naina." His soft voice made her look up.

He took her hands in his, sitting right in front of her.

"Aaj main bhi kuch nahi chupaunga tumse... yeh sach hai ki yeh doori mujhse bhi bardaasht nahi ho rahi... par mera ek sapna hai... jaise tumhara hai, rasmon wali shaadi ka... mera sapna hai ki jab tum dulhan banke aao toh tumhe humare ghar mein apni baahon mein utha ke le ke jaun... uss kamre tak jahan maine akele din guzare hain... jahan ki deewarein mere aansuon se bheegi hain... jahan ki khidki, darwaze hamesha mere akelepan mein jhankte the... uss kamre ki har deewaar, har khidki darwaze ko main khushiyon ke phoolon se sajana chahta hun... unn phoolon ki mehek se apne aane wale kal ke sapne mehkana chahta hun... har taraf candles jala ke uss roshni se apne beete hue kal ke andheron ko mita dena chahta hun... jis chand ko maine apni udaasi mein saath paya tha usse dikahana chahta hun ki ab mera khud ka chand mujhe kabhi udaas nahi rehne dega... aur uss samay tumhe apne aane wale kal ke saath jodna chahta hun, Naina... uss raat ko hamari zindagi ki sabse haseen raat banana chahta hun." He poured out his heart to her.

She kept looking at him in wonder... he had weaved such a beautiful dream... on one hand, his words about the past tore her heart... on the other, he had made her see how he wanted to wash away all those painful memories and make a new beginning with her.

"Ek baat aur hai... tum unn phoolon se kahin zyada sundar ho... unki mehek se zyada tumhari khushboo mujhe pagal karti hai... unn candles ki roshni se zyada chamak hai tumhari aankhon mein... aasman ke chaand se zyada khoobsurat ho tum... woh sab toh raat ke baad kho jaayenge... lekin tum meri zindagi ke har din ko apni mehek aur roshni se bhar dogi... tumhare saath meri har raat chandni raat hogi." His each word showed the depth of his love for her.

Tears spilled down her eyes... she wondered what she had ever done to deserve him... he was beyond any dream, beyond any prayer, beyond anything anyone could ever ask for...

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें