Prologue

SkylynnJaeger-99 did the book cover.

THANK YOU!!

------------

Caleb Wayne walked along the sidewalk, with his headphones on, listening to some punk music, and avoiding getting splash by the passing cars.

He's a skinny teen with dark hair and blue eyes.

He wore skinny black jeans, a plain oversize shirt with a black sweater.

He stopped under a tree and looked up at the sky; it's always raining around here in this little town of Woods, California.

The sky is dark and gloomy, Caleb smiled. He doesn't hate the rain; it suits his mood.

He loves and hates it here.

Because of the constant stares and rude comments that people say about him and his family. Mostly him.

No one in school likes him, his the freak, or more like the freak of the town. It's because of the way he dresses. It's not like he can't afford to buy clothes, it's just that he likes the style.

It suits his mood and lifestyle. Besides, it's his body and life; he can wear what he wants.

After summer vacation, Caleb is back in school, it sucks.

He already knows how things will go.

His third year of high school, it'll be like the previous year or worse.

He's a total loser with no friends, a loner that no one talks to.

Everyone thinks he's a freak who doesn't date.

At his age, the hormones are supposed to be all over the place, but they're not.

But he doesn't like girls; he likes boys. But he hasn't stepped out of the closet yet. He can't; it'll make things worse for him.

His life is already complicated, both at school. And home.

He has to deal with his stupid parents and idiot older brother at home.

And at school, there's this boy he's the bad boy, stereotype.

Lynn McCain, brown hair and hazel eyes his a good looking guy with a horrible personality.

Every girl in school wants to date Lynn; he probably drools over himself.

Lynn has always made his life a living hell. He bullies him and makes him feel like the worst person ever.

Caleb doesn't know how to deal with Lynn. He tried everything to get away from Lynn.

But it's like a magnet keets bringing them together.

Caleb knows how to stand up to Lynn. But no matter what he does, Lynn always fires back.

And if Lynn ever found out, his gay. He would either tell the whole school or blackmail him into doing his homework.

Telling the whole school seems like a better option because doing his assignments is to much.

But that's if Lynn ever finds out, and that will never happen.

Caleb plans on avoiding Lynn, that sounds impossible.

Lynn will always find a way to torment him.

Caleb didn't expect to bump into him on his first day of school. He jinxed it. "Watch it, freak," Caleb sigh and tried walking past him.

"Lynn move," Caleb sighed. "It's the first day; I don't want to deal with you. Why don't you go and screw Hanna in the bathroom."