Chapter 1.

It had been three weeks. Three long weeks since my grandpa and mum were both killed because of me. I knew my family and Ethan would be worried sick about me and out looking for me but I was on the run from everything back home and on the hunt for revenge and have been ever since I got the call from my mums agent that she was killed by a werewolf. The last three weeks I had set up a plan and watched the news channels from all around the world to catch the wolf that killed my mother and I knew exactly what werewolf had killed her therefor I knew exactly what werewolf I had to kill. The black demon werewolf.

I waited patiently for the werewolf to find me but after a week I knew it wasn't looking so I decided to hunt for it instead so I head too Paris where the werewolf was last sighted. When I land in Paris I get my bag filled with details on the wolfs last sightings and walk towards the newsstand grabbing a newspaper before heading out the airport. I look around and smile as I call a taxi down. I stick the bag in the back with me and close the taxi door behind me "where to?" I smile and look at the newspaper in my hand "the Notre-Dame Cathedral." The taxi driver smiles and nods before driving off down the road. I look back down towards the French written newspaper in my hand and shake my head taking a deep breath "I really should have paid more attention when I was in French class." The driver looks at me through the rear-view mirror and smiles "did you say something love?" I look at him and laugh nervously and shake my head "I was just speaking too myself sorry."  He laughs softly and shakes his head "did you know that is the first sign of going insane?" I smirk and nod "yeah I have heard." He smiles and looks back towards the road "if you need help with anything then let me know." I smile and look at the newspaper "I should be ok. There is loads of pictures to give me clues." He looks at me and smiles nervously "clues?" I shake my head and smile "I'm on the hunt for something." He hands me a map and smirks "well this may help?" I take the map and stick it in my bag "thank you."

We pull up outside the burned Cathedral and I shake my head in shock "what happened?" The taxi driver shrugs and looks at it in fear "no one exactly knows the details but there is rumors going around about there being a demon of the night who started the fire." I hand him money and smile "really?" I look at the cathedral and smile "interesting." I look at the drive and smile "thank you." He nods and smile "good luck." I wave and grab my bag "thank you." He nods and drives off leaving me standing outside the burned-out cathedral "now, where to start." I walk around the area and spot an ally way "perfect." I look at the full moon and walk towards the dark alley way and close my eyes "ok. Now concentrate." I smell the area and smile "there you are!" I open my eyes and follow the scent.

The scent gets stronger and stronger and leads me towards a small cottage in the woods. I stay on guard as I look around "hey!" I jump and turn around "what are you doing here?" A boy around my age holding a gum pointing at me looks around "I'm looking for someone." He shakes his head and smirks "no one else lives around here so who are you looking for? Maybe I can lead you in the right direction?" I smirk and look around "it's more a thing I'm looking for." He nods towards a steel door attached to the house "the werewolf?" I raise my eyebrow and nod "how did you know?" He sticks the gun down and walks towards me "I told him that werewolf would bring trouble to the door." He opens the steel door and I shake my head "told who?" I look inside and see a brown werewolf chained in the basement "that's not the werewolf I'm looking for." I take a deep breath and nod "may I?" He laughs nervously and nods "be my guest." He walks away and I take a deep breath and jump down into the basement.

I walk towards the unconscious werewolf and touch it but it wakes up and snaps at me "wow!" I jump back and shake my head "I'm not going to hurt you." I make my eyes change yellow and the wolf howls in pain and licks his paw "just let me help you and get you out of here?" He looks towards the wall and I nod "ok." I take the chains off him and he moves his paw around "now let's get you out of here before he comes back." I walk toward the door I came in from "well well well." I look back up and see the man standing over the door "what have we got here?" I laugh nervously and look at the wolf behind me "there has been a huge misunderstanding and this wolf is actually a pet." He holds his gun up and aims it at me "oh really?" He smirks and looks at the wolf "I know what you are." He looks at me in disgust and shakes his head "you are one of them!" I look towards the wolf and nod "run!" I look back towards the man and change my eyes but he shoots me in the shoulder with a large dose of wolfsbane and I fall to the ground and black out.