Chapter 28.

I get outside and walk toward Caleb "soooo?" I laugh nervously and smile "yous are brothers." Ethan smiles and stands Infront of him "sorry about punching you." Caleb laughs nervously and nods "it's all good." He shakes his hand and smiles "so how did this happen?" He looks at me and smiles "I was at a wedding and he felt something when we touched." Caleb steps forward and laughs nervously "and I sort of kidnapped her to find out answers." Ethan's face drops and he steps forward "you what?!" I hold his arm and shake my head "Ethan!" He takes a deep breath and steps back "I didn't hurt her." He looks at me and smiles "with what I felt I knew that she was important so I would never hurt her." Ethan looks at me and smirks "so you thought your way out? I see some things never change." I laugh nervously and shake my head "well that was until that dick turned up to rescue her and set fire to my place." He smirks and nods at me "hence you saw me in that church." I shake my head and scoff "what?" I take a deep breath and smile nervously "I never knew Nik done that." He shrugs and smiles softly "I understand." Ethan laughs nervously and smirks "and who is Nik?"

Trying to hold a straight face I look towards the floor "just someone I know." He looks at Caleb and raises his eyebrow "he ok?" I look at Caleb with a nervous look "he is ok?" I smile and look at Ethan "he is someone I met and have been on a few dates with." He laughs nervously and nods "and?" I roll my eyes and smile "and it wasn't working out so I was going to just let it fade out?" He smiles and nods "ok." Caleb raises his eyebrows and scoffs "ok? That's it?" Ethan nods and smiles "me and Misty have been through hell and back but I don't have any reason for me not to trust her." He looks at me and smiles "I know she would tell me the truth eventually." I smile and nod "we should go." He nods and smiles "where?" I look around and shrug "take you back to your hotel then I'm going to head back home." He smirks and nods "and where is home?" I laugh nervously and shake my head as he wraps his arms around me "enough information for one night." I smile and kiss his cheek "but we can meet up tomorrow?" He nods and smiles "fineeee!" I smile and nod "you drive?" Caleb nods and I smile "you drop me off?" He looks at Ethan and shrugs "sure?" I smile at Ethan and wave "see you tomorrow?" He nods and smiles "ok." I follow Caleb towards the car park and he hands me a helmet "your joking right?" I laugh nervously and smile as he sits on a motorbike "what?" Ethan smirks and nods "have fun!" He waves as he runs down the street "oh come on! It's safe and I promise to go slow?" I take a deep breath and nod "ok fine but make sure you do." I hold on for dear life as he starts his bike and drives towards the house.

When we get outside I hand Caleb his helmet back and smile "so I will see you tomorrow?" I raise my eyebrow and shrug "sure?" He smiles and nods "I want to know more and spend more time with Ethan." He smirks and shrugs "and you so I will see you tomorrow?" I smile and wave "see you tomorrow." He drives off and I take a deep breath and walk towards the house. "Misty?!" I turn around and see Nik walking towards me "what?" He runs towards me and shakes his head "who was that?" I laugh nervously and shake my head as I smell the whiskey from him "your drunk and not that it's any your business it was a friend." I turn around but he grabs my arm "hey!" I take a deep breath and pull my arm away "listen Nik!" I smile and shake my head "I'm sorry but this." I look him up and down and scoff "whatever this was, is over so I think it's best if you just leave." I turn back around and start walking towards the door "what?!" He runs after me and smiles "hey!" He grabs my arm again and turns me around "stop!" I pull my arm away again and punch him "enough!" I hear footsteps running from behind me but before I could turn around I see someone attack Nik "she said leave!" I see Leon standing above Nik with his whole body tensed up "you are going to regret that!" Nik gets up and wipes his nose before running into the woods and disappearing. Leon looks at me and smiles softly "you ok?" I nod and smile "I'm good." He laughs nervously and shrugs "date not go well then?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "something like that." He smiles and walks towards the house "let's get inside and I will order us pizza and you can tell me all about it?" I smile and follow him inside "that sounds perfect."

I walk into the kitchen and see Leon smiling on the phone "ok thank you." He hangs up and smiles "pizza will be here soon." He grabs two bottles of beers and smirks "let's go." I follow him into the cinema room and I sit on the sofa "here." He hands me a beer and smirks "so what happened?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "I just realised that he isn't who I want." Leon blushes and looks towards the ground "really?" I laugh nervously and nod "I'm still in love with my ex and he is actually in town so I'm going to meet up with him tomorrow." Leon gives me a fake smile and holds his beer up "well cheers to that?" I smile and cheers his beer with mine.