Chapter 37.

We get out of sight from the warehouse and I take a deep breath and put pressure on my leg "I need to check Amy is ok." I look around and he raises his eyebrow "who's Amy?" I hear a bang coming from the roof of the car "I'm Amy!" Amy pops her head over the windscreen window and smirks "stop the car and let me in?" Leon looks at me and I smirk and nod "she's ok." He nods and pulls over letting Amy in the back seat. He smirks and looks around his shoulder "so Amy is it?" I roll my eyes and nudge him softly "eyes on the road!" He nods and smirks "always."

My phone rings and I quickly grab it and smile "its Ethan." I answer the phone and stick it on speaker "where are you?" I look towards the phone and wait for his response but after a few seconds he doesn't say a word "Ethan?" I hear coughing and I raise my eyebrow and look at Leon "Misty?" I smile and nod "where are you? We will come get you." Leon slows the car down and stops it on the offside road path "I just passed a water fountain, Misty its bad." I look around and shake my head "stay there and we will find you." Struggling to get his words out I take a deep breath with worry and look at Amy "any idea where it is?" She nods and points towards a large cliff "over there." I nod and open the car door "I'm coming, hang in there!"

As I run through the woods towards the cliffs I feel tears running down my face and replay his words over and over "its bad?" I shake my head and run faster "come on, get it together!" I jump up the cliff and look around "Ethan?" I spot him floating at the bottom of the fountain "Ethan?!" I jump down and swim towards him "I got you." I drag him out the water and look at his face "come on baby, breath!" I start giving him CPR and after a minute he spits water out and breaths "thank god!" I hug him and take a deep breath as I wipe the tears away that are running down my face.

After a few seconds Ethan sits up and shakes his head "Misty?" I squeeze his hand and nod "I am right here." He rubs his leg and I look at it and see a bite mark with black liquid coming out "what happened?" He rips the bottom of his trouser off and splashes some water on it "the black demon wolf." I smile and take my shirt off "what are you doing?" I place it in the water and wrap it around his leg "lets get you back." He raises his eyebrow and looks at his leg "a werewolf can't survive the black demon bite?" I smirk and kiss him "you can if you are bonded with me?" He grins and hugs me "I really should call my dad back then?" I roll my eyes and nod "yeah that would be a good idea." I hear footsteps and look over and see a shadow "Misty?" I wave and smile "down here!" Leon jumps down and smirks "are you two okay?" Ethan nods and wraps his arm around us "I am now."

We get back home and Hades and Melissa are already waiting "let's get you inside!" As Hades lifts Ethan out the car I look around and confused and shake my head "where is Caleb?" Melissa nods towards the woods "he went for a run but said he will be back soon." I nod firmly and look towards the woods "when was this?" She shrugs and follows Hades inside "about 10 minutes ago? Just after Leon called." I nod and follow them inside "ok."

Hades sticks Ethan on the sofa and runs into the medical cupboard "this might string a little, ok?" Ethan nods and I hold his hand "I am right here!" He smirks and nods "I know." He closes his eyes as Hades places a wet cloth on his leg. He squeezes my hand and howls in pain "ouchhhh!" I giggle under my breath and bite my bottom lip to avoid screaming back as he squeezes my hand tightly. He takes a deep breath and let's go "sorry." I shake my hand and laugh nervously "its fine, I'm fine." He looks at his leg and takes a deep now "how long will recovery take?" Hades goes into a small red bag and smirks "depends how long you are going to be sleeping for." He raises his eyebrows and looks at me "I won't be able to sleep." Hades smirks and nods "oh you will." He sticks a needle into his side and shakes his head "just don't fight it and relax, longer you sleep the faster you will recover."

As Ethan sleeps downstairs I go for a shower and get changed into leggings and a crop jumper "where you going?" I turn around and see Caleb "was coming to find you actually." He smirks and nods his head towards the hallway "lets go." I nod and follow him outside. He sits on the chair outside and takes a deep breath "how bad is he?" I shrug and look towards the floor "not that bad." He laughs sarcastically and nod "is that why you can't even look at me and tell me?" I look at him and nod "he will survive, that's all that matters." He nods firmly and stands up "true." He walks towards the kitchen door and smiles "beer?" I nod and smile "yes please." He heads into the kitchen closing the door behind him.