Chapter 35.

That night I struggle to sleep and toss and turn the full night. I sit up and take a deep breath "get it together Misty!" I look towards my laptop and pick it up "lets see what you have been doing." I read through the articles of all the wolf attacks and sightings "you have been busy." I get an email from an unknown sender and raise my eyebrows as I click on it "maybe this will answer all your questions?" I click on the link and see a photo of the black demon wolf around the village Amy lives "shit!" I grab my shoes and run towards the door grabbing my jacket. I open the door and close my eyes listening around. I hear whispers coming from the kitchen so I close the door and take a deep breath "window it is." I walk towards the window and open it "here goes." I quietly jump out the window and run towards the woods.

As I reach the village I look around from up a tree "where are you?" I spot a shadow running through the village "got you!" I run towards it and tackle it into the barn "wow!" I look up and see Amy "Misty?!" I smile and shake my head "what are you doing here?" she runs towards me and hugs me "I got this email about the black demon wolf being here so I wanted to check if you was ok?" She smirks and shakes her he "I haven't seen or heard anything about him being here." She walks backwards towards the barn doors "but while you are here you may as well come say hi?" I take a deep breath and nod "just keep an eye out." I walk towards her and get a sniff of wolf "run!" I push her back into the barn and before I could move another muscle the black demon wolf attack me and bites onto my leg dragging me towards the woods.

"Misty?!" I scream in pain as I try to fight him off "run Amy!" I look towards Amy as she runs towards us "get off her!" She jumps into the air and lands on the wolf "I said get off her!" She bites into the wolf making him howl in pain and letting me go. Amy stands in front of me and growls "back away!" Amy whistles and I hear footsteps running towards us "like I said, back away!" the wolf steps back as it looks around. The black demon wolf looks at me and growls before running off in the other direction. I look around and see at least 20 other women standing on trees, beside trees and around the trees. "Wow!" I smile and look at Amy "you got more recruits?" She smirks and holds her hand out "we have been busy." I stick balance on my bitten leg but the pain hurts so bad that I fall and loose my balance "wow there!" Amy catches my and smirks "we will get you back to the cave and get this cleaned up." She waves towards a tree and a strong-armed woman run towards us and picks me up like I was a piece of paper "lets go." I smile nervously at her as she runs through the woods carrying me.

We get back to their hideout and the women places me on a bed "thank you." She smirks and nods before walking away "let me see then." Amy walks towards me with a first-aid box "it isn't that deep so it should be fine tomorrow morning." She smirks and nods "ready?" She holds out a needle and I laugh nervously "oh wow!" She laughs nervously and holds my hand "you will just feel a little pinch." She sticks the needle into me and I bite my bottom lip and scream in pain "you ok?" I nod and take a deep breath "I'm ok." A loud bang comes from the entrance way making us all jump "what was that?" I stand up and grab Amy's arm "get everyone to the back!" She shakes her head and looks at my leg "you can't do much with that." I look around at everyone as they all lock their eyes onto the entrance way "he must be back to finish me off because I'm injured. Amy stands in front of me and nods "I won't let him get near you!" The rock blocking the entrance fly's open.

A loud growl echo's through the cave before a wolf runs in "get it girls!" I lock eyes with him and shake my head "wait!" I stand up but Amy turns around and softly pushes me back onto the bed "we got this!" The wolf runs towards us and tackles Amy towards the ground "Ethan no!" He looks at me and growls softly before turning bac into human form "you know him?" I smile nervously and nod "he's my boyfriend." They look nod and get back too whatever they was doing before. I look at Ethan and shake my head "what are you doing here? How did you even find me?" He holds my hand and smirks "I saw your laptop and Melissa told me where to find this town." I smirk and kiss him "you came to my rescue?" He smirks and nods "I always will." All the girls look and smile "aww!" They all look at us and I laugh nervously and blush.

Amy scoffs and shakes her head "well she is safe here?" Ethan looks at Amy and raises his eyebrow "well I didn't know that." He looks towards my leg and shakes his head "what happened?" Amy scoffs and grabs a bandage from the first-aid box "the black wolf." Ethan's eyes go dark and he looks at me "where is he?!" He stands up and his veins show up his arm "I will kill him!" He runs out the cave before I could stand up and he turns into wolf form before disappearing. I look at Amy and shake my head "I need to stop him before he gets himself killed." She nods and wraps my arm around her "let's go!" She nods towards another woman and smirks "keep everyone in?" The women nods back at her and grabs an arrow "you got it!" She flings the arrow at Amy and she catches It before walking towards the entrance again "let's go."