Chapter 32.

When we get out of sight I laugh nervously and look at Ethan "that was close." He smirks and kisses me "I could have took her." I roll my eyes and shove him gently "let's get out of here." I hold Ethan's hand as we walk towards the car. "What now?" I take a deep breath and look at Ethan "now I need to find out what I can about this girl and see if her activates match the black wolf." He smirks and looks me up and down "so my hotel?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "I'm good with going back to Melissa's and actually get work done." Melissa smirks and looks at Ethan "why are you staying in a hotel when there is a perfect look 4 other spare rooms at mine?" He smirks and shrugs "because I never got invited." I roll my eyes and kiss him "would you like to come and stay at Melissa's?" He nods and smirks "I would love too!" Melissa holds her hand up and he high-5's her "let's go then!"

Caleb and Ethan attach the motorbike to the car and I shake my head at Melisa "what?" I smile and look towards Ethan "I'm not sure this is a good idea?" She smirks and walks towards me "don't give me that. I have saw a big difference since he has been here." He shrugs and looks towards Ethan "I like it. He's good for you and makes you happy." I laugh nervously and look towards him "but I don't want to jump into this." She smiles and looks at me "so don't? Him staying under the same room doesn't mean anything. Just saves him a hotel bill?" I smile and nod "I guess." I laugh sarcastically and look towards Caleb "may as well invite Caleb since he is living in an old rusty worn down church because Nik." She raises her eyebrows and laugh sarcastically "Nik"? I nod and smile "he burned his house down." She shakes his head and smirks "good idea." Caleb and Ethan walk towards us and Melissa smirks at Caleb "so you want to join?" He looks at Ethan and shakes his head "what?" She smirks and shrugs her shoulders "well I still have another 3 bedrooms and that church doesn't look like the best place to live?" Ethan shakes his head and looks at Caleb "you live in a church?" He laughs nervously and nods "I would love too." He looks at Melissa and smiles "then it's settled! I will call my uncle on the way." I look at Ethan and smile "I'm going in the back with Melissa so you and Caleb can talk?" He looks at me confused and I nod and smile softly "ok?" He looks at Caleb and smirks "I would love to get to know my big brother." Caleb smirks and gets into the passenger side "perfect!"

The drive back Melissa takes a deep breath as she looks at her phone "what?" She smirks and shakes her head "I just don't know how to put into words that I'm brining two boys back to live with us?" I smirk and stick my hand out "let me?" She nods and hands me her phone "what are you going to write?" I smile and shake my head "and sent." I hand her the phone and smirk "your welcome." She takes a deep breath and looks at the text "hey Uncle Hades I have a huge favour to ask. Misty's friend and his brother are here and we have spare rooms so I'm bringing them over to stay for a few days. It's ok they are nice boys and you will love them! See you soon love M x." She laughs nervously and sticks her phone in her pocket "well I guess if that doesn't work then I will go back to my 15 year old self and we can sneak them in?" I smile and nod "sounds good."

When we pull up outside I get out the car and look at Melissa "you smell that?" She looks toward the woods and nods "get them inside?" She nods and looks towards Ethan and Caleb "let's go!" Ethan looks at me and smiles "you ok?" I smile nervously and nod "I will be in soon." He nods and kisses me "ok." He looks around the area and smirks before following Melissa and Caleb inside. I take a deep breath when the front door closes and look towards the woods "what do you want?" Nik walks out from the darkness and smiles "company?" I roll my eyes and walk towards him "what is it to you?!" He laughs sarcastically and walks towards me "it was just a question?" I smirk and stop a few feet in front of him "for you to ask a question means that I want to start a conversation with you and right now I don't so goodbye Nik."

I turn around and walk towards the house "what?!" He runs towards me and turns into wolf form "you think you can just leave things with me like that?" I lock eyes with him and nod "I do because that is what I am doing. Now move!" He growls and snaps his teeth at me "I really wouldn't do that if I was you." He moves his paw forward and nods "just go home Nik. You are too drunk." He shakes his head and walks towards me "no!" I take a deep breath as I hear the front door open and see Melissa "Misty?!" I shake my head and hold up my hand "I'm ok!" She looks at Nik and shakes her head "go home!" Nik looks at her and growls when Caleb and Ethan appear "Misty!" Ethan steps forward but Melissa stops him "she's got this." His eyes turn black and I smile at them, it was months since I saw them do that and I loved it. Nik looks at me and snaps his teeth before looking back at them and growling "your outnumbered Nik, go home!" Ethan shakes his head and steps forward "Nik?!" Nik looks at me and steps forward "if I can't have you then no one can!" He runs towards me and pounces on me biting into my arm as he drags me into the woods.