Chapter 36.

We follow Ethan's scent into an old warehouse "Ethan?!" I see a body on the floor and run towards it but fall onto the floor a few feet away from it. "Misty?!" I look up and see Amy running in "are you ok?" I nod and stand up "I'm fine." She looks at the body and shakes her head "is that?" I shake my head and take a deep breath "I don't know." I close my eyes and breath in and out deeply "only one way to find out." I walk towards the body and turn it over "its not him." I look at Amy and shake my head "its Leon." She raises her eyebrows and walks towards me shaking her head "who?" I look towards Leon's lifeless body and wipe away a tear as it runs down my face "my friend and someone who took me in for the last few months." She places her hand on my back and nods "shall we call someone?" I nod and grab my phone "that will probably be a good idea." I take a deep breath as I click on Melissa's number "here goes."

As the phone rings I walk up and down nervously twirling my hair with my finger "come on!" I look at Leon and close my eyes when the line stops ringing "hey you!" I look towards the floor and nod "Leon's dead." I wait a few seconds and look up "Melissa?" I look towards the phone and stick it back at my ear "what do you mean dead?" I walk towards him and look at his wrist "looks like the black demon wolf mark." I look at his fingers and see them move "wow!" I stand up straight and shake my head "I don't think he's dead." I lock my eyes onto his fingers and see them twitch "he's still alive!" Melissa signs in relief and laughs nervously "where are yous?" I look around and nod towards a poster on the wall "McCormack shoes." I laugh nervously and look towards Amy "oh crap!" I hear a familiar laughter that sends a shiver down my back "Joe!" I look at Amy and nod "run!"

She looks around and spots the wolf running towards her "no!" I run towards it and manage to pin it down "run!" She nods and runs out the warehouse "don't be a party pooper!" I stand up and run towards Leon's body still laying on the floor "did you do this?" Joe transforms into wolf form and looks towards the door behind me "no but I wish I did." I turn around and see Nik "he was always really annoying." Nik smirks and runs towards me "now what can we do with you?" He grabs my hair and grins "it's a shame we didn't last." He licks my face and scoffs "you taste good and I'm not even a vampire." I manage to push him away and I try run towards the exit but I feel him grab my hair "hey!" I turn around and see Amy "you might not be a vampire but I am!" She runs towards us and pushes Nik away "run!" I nod and run towards the exit with her but I feel something grab my leg and fling me across the warehouse making me fall through a glass door and cut my face "Amy run and get help!"

As I lay I pain all I can think about is where Ethan was and if he was ok, I was worried and that was the moment I got strength. I got enough strength at the thought of him not being ok. I stand up and pull the bit of glass hanging out my leg "ouch!" I look towards Nik and shake my head "go before things get really messy!" he smirks and speeds over towards me "I don't think it can get much worse for you?" He runs his hand down my face and wipes the blood on his hand on his jacket "this is for leading me on." He steps back and kicks me full force across the room and I hit my head off the bottom of stair. I go dizzy for a few seconds but shake my head and get my sight back "you don't give up I will give you that!" He smirks and walks towards me grabbing a piece of wood "so I didn't really have the chance to ask about your condition? Are you full wolf or full vampire?" He smirks and flings the wood at me missing me by an inch "like would this kill you?" He picks up another piece of wood and shrugs "lets find out."

As he flings the wood at me I watch it come towards me and it hits me leg sending me towards the floor in pain "hey!" I look up and see Leon grab Nik by the throat "keep your hands off her!" He flings him across the room towards Joe making them both fall over "are you ok?" Leon runs towards me and grabs the bit of wood out from my leg "yeah I'm fine." He nods and wraps his arm around mine "lets get you home before they dingbats get up." I nod and he carries me out the entrance and towards his car.