Chapter 7.

I start too wake up again and realise I am in someone's arms and I panic. I look around and see me getting carried through the woods "let me go!" I punch them and manage to get down "oww!" I quickly stand up and ready to attack but look over and see the alpha from the Maudite pack "what was that for?" I shake my head and laugh nervously "sorry!" I walk towards him and smirk "I thought you was someone else." He wipes the blood from his lip and smiles "well please remind me not to get on the wrong side off you?" I smile and nod firmly "noted." I look around and shake my head "why are you carrying me through the woods?" He smirks and shakes his head "we found you unconscious." I raise my eyebrow and smirk "we?" He smiles and nods behind me "us." I turn around and I see him again "there are two off you?" The boy nods and hands me my trainers "last time I checked?" The alpha rolls his eyes and smirks "that is usually what happens when you have a twin?" I laugh nervously and stick my shoes back on "right, sorry." He holds his hand out and smiles "I'm Josh." He looks at his twin and rolls his eyes "the less rude one." I smile and shake his hand "I'm Misty." He looks at his brother and smirks "Misty?" I smile and nod "yeah, why?" She shakes his head and smiles "just an unusual name." I laugh nervously and look at the alpha and shrug "so have you got a name or will I just make up one?" He smirks and walks up too me "I have one." He holds his hand out and  smirks "I'm Nik."

They walk me back to the house and I see Leon outside with Melissa "Misty?!" I wave and Melissa runs towards "are you ok?" She hugs me and smiles "I'm fine." She looks at Nik and Joe and laughs nervously "I bet you are." I roll my eyes and laugh nervously shoving her towards the house front door "let's go." I smile and wave at Nik and Joe "bye!" They both smile and nod before walking away back into the woods. I head upstairs after Melissa and follow her into her room "so?" I smirk and lay down star fishing the bed "what?" She rolls her eyes and sits beside me "don't what me!" I sit up and smirk "I went a jog and fell and woke up in Nik's arms." She smirks and looks at the floor "in his arms?" I smirk and nod "in his arms." She  smiles and shoves me softly "so?" I grab the pillow and shake my head "so I don't know. My head is all over the place but I can't let that happened. "I stick my head into the pillow and scream "oh come on! Is it that bad?" I take a deep  breath and shake my head "that bad." I stick the pillow down and shake my head "no more distractions."

We spend the next few hours sitting up speaking about everything we have been through. As I was telling her about my old life back home including Ethan and what my mission was she sat and listened to every word and I knew I could trust her. After telling her everything for the first time in a long time I felt a weight off my shoulders, it was a nice feeling. She shrugs and looks towards the floor "so are you plan on going back too Harpers Ferry after all this is done?" I nod and stand up "well that is the plan so I hope so." I walk towards the window and look at the half moon "I miss my family and I miss Ethan."  I shake my head and look at Melissa "but for now my mind is on finding the black demon wolf and putting an end to all this. I will get justice for my mother." Melissa stands up and grabs a gun from under her bed "then I will help!"

I smile and shake my head "I'm afraid that won't kill the black demon wolf." She smirks and walks towards me "no but your red shield blood does?" I raise my eyebrows and she smirks "give me your hand." I hold my hand out and she gently cuts a small piece off it "your blood is a venom for the black demon." She places my blood into a bullet and smiles "so one off these and the wolf will go down and in 36 hours." She smirks and shrugs "no more black demon wolf." I laugh nervously and shake my head "how do you know that?" She smiles and goes into her bedside drawer "my grandpa was OBSESSED with all the creatures off the night and studied them all." She hands me a book and smiles "read it." I take the book and smile "thank you."

I walk towards the door and yawn "I should get some sleep." She smiles and waves "night." I open the door and nod "night." I walk back to the guest room and close the door behind me. I look at the book and take a deep breath "here goes." I lay in bed under the covers and begin to read the book Melissa gave me. After the first two chapters I stick the book down and look at the window as the sun begins to come up "that time already?" I stand up and walk towards the curtains and close them but stop when I see Leon downstairs out back speaking too Hades. After a few seconds they look up at me and smile "shit!" I laugh nervously and quickly close the curtains and get into bed falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.