Chapter 6.

I take a deep breath and smile "hi Ethan." After a few seconds I hear him take a deep breath "Misty?" I smile and look towards the floor "I cant talk." I close my eyes and nod "I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for everything and that I need to end things between us for me to continue to do what I need to do." I look at the girl and she smiles nervously at me "wait, what?" I shake my head and walk towards her "I need to go. I'm sorry." I hang up and hand her the phone back "thank you." He hugs me and rubs my back "are you ok?" I smile and look in the mirror "I will be."

I walk back out and towards Melissa and Leon "everything ok?" I smile and sit down "it is now." I grab a glass and pour myself another vodka "now, where was we?" I drink it and smile "we was about to go home?" I roll my eyes and look at Melissa "your boring." She smiles and nods "I know!" I grab the vodka and drink this rest of it "best not waste it ehh?" I get up and laugh nervously "wow!" I shake my head and hold onto Melissa "that went straight to the head!" She smiles and nods at Leon "I got her." He holds onto me and helps me out the club "Uncle Hades is here." She looks around and points towards a car "let's go." Leon tries to help me towards the car but eventually gives up and wraps his arm under my legs and lifts me up "wow!" I smile and look at him "don't you dare drop me!" He smirks and shakes his head "I won't." He gets me into the car and smiles "you ok?" I nod and smile "can you sit beside me?" He looks at Melissa and she nods "I will get in the front." He nods and I move over and he gets in beside me "thank you." I rest my head on Leon's shoulder and after a few seconds I drift off to sleep.

I wake up when we get in the front door "hi." I smile at Leon still carrying me "hey." He smiles and nods "I'm going to get you into bed and get you a bottle of water while you change, ok?" I nod and smile "thank you." He walks up the stairs and smiles nervously "anytime." He opens my room door and lays me on the bed "thank you." He nods and walks towards the door closing it behind him. I take my shoes off and stick socks on and smile "how is the sofa in the movie room better than this?" I grab the blanket and wrap it around me and head downstairs and into the movie room.

I turn all the light off and stick the TV on "what can I watch?" I flick through a few movies and smile "bingo!" I stick on Lilo and Stitch and lay back cuddling into the blanket. "Misty?" The door opens and I look over "In here!" Leon walks towards me and smiles "what are you doing?" I look towards the TV and shrug "watching a movie?" He smiles and hands me the bottle of water "you want to sleep down here?" I take the water and smile "yeah." He nods and waves "ok well night." I sit up and shake my head "stay with me?" He looks at the TV and smiles "ok but only because I love Lilo and Stitch." I smile and tap the empty seat beside me and lift the blanket up "good."

He sits beside me and I rest my head on him and we watch the movie. "Misty?" I nod and smile "yeah?" He looks at me and smiles "what is your mission?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "what do you mean?" He laughs nervously and shrugs "earlier you said that you need to finish what you started?" I look towards the screen and nod "I need to kill the black demon wolf." He looks at my wrist and smiles "yourself?" I nod and look at him "I'm the only one who can." He holds my hand and smiles "I would never let anything bad happen to you." He looks at my lips and I smile "thank you." I look at his lips and smirk "I'm a big girl." I shrug and look at his eyes "I can take care of myself." He smirks and nods "I know but I just want you to know I have your back." He shrugs and smiles looking towards the TV "you saved my life, it's the least I can do," I smile and shake my head "Leon?" He looks at me and smiles "yeah?" I smile and shake my head "I'm going to bed." He nods and smiles "ok." I grab the bottle of water and leave without saying another word.

I go into the room closing the door behind me "shit!" I shake my head and get into bed "get it together." I look at my purse and smile "what am I doing?" I turn the lamp off as I get into bed and lay down "I really need a clear headspace." I drink some water and look at the time "maybe a jog and coffee will help." I grab my trainers and head towards the door. I look out the door and down the hallway "all clear." I head downstairs and out the front door.

I run through the woods with my dress still on and look around "this looks good." I take my shoes off and stick them beside a tree before smelling it. I take my dress halfway off but stop when I hear a sound and stick it back down. I crouch down and look around and after a few seconds I hear a twig snapping from behind me. I turn around and see two shadow's "shit!" I start running through the woods with no shoes on and don't look back. After a few meters I look behind me and see the two shadows follow me so I run faster but trip up over a rock and fly down a hill. I roll a few feet down the hill hitting every twig and rock before eventually stopping at the bottom of the hill and hitting my head of the side of a tree knocking me out.