Chapter 39.

I laugh sarcastically and shake my head "what?" I walk towards him and feel his chest "he can't be? We are bonded!" I fall to the ground beside him and cry so much my head and chest hurt. I feel like my heart has been ripped out and I could feel every inch of pain it makes going out my throat. Why has this happened? The only thing on my mind was revenge and I knew nothing was going to stop me this time, it was now or never. I run into my bedroom and grab a black box from my suitcase and grab 2 red arrows and my notebook and grab a few pages from it and place it back under my bed.

"Misty?" I turn around and see Melissa "Uncle Hades called me." He runs towards me and cuddles me "what do you need?" I take a deep breath and wipe the tear running down my cheek "I need you to stay here and check on Leon." She raises her eyebrow and scoffs "Leon?" I nod and rub her arm "he got bit." Her face drops and she runs out the room and towards Leon's room. I grab my jacket and follow her "Uncle Hades?!" I reach Leon's room door when Melissa screams "is he ok?" Melissa looks at me with tears running down her face "he's dead." I shake my head in disbelief "what?" I walk towards him and look at his lifeless body "count me in." I nod and rub her back "I will text you what to do." Hades comes running in as I leave the room "I am so sorry." He raises his eyebrow and laughs nervously "for what?" I look towards Melissa and his eyes follow mine. I nod at Melissa and she smiles softly and nods back "I will give yous some time." I close the door behind me before running out the door and through the woods.

I get the black demon wolfs scent and I run towards him in wolf form "got you!" I spot him by the lake so I place the arrows on the floor and turn into wolf form before running towards him. I jump at it and bite my teeth into its back dragging it into the water with me. As it struggles to get up I change back into human form and grab the arrows. I run towards him and stick one in his back "this is for Ethan!" As he howls in pain I grin and stick the other one in him "and this is for Leon!" I jump off his back and kick him "and that is for my mum!" I step back as he falls to the ground trying to howl but nothing comes out, I did it. He was slowly dying and I could not wait until he took his last breath.

I sit on the grass and watch him slowly breath for a few seconds then he stops. I stand up and smile "that was for you Ethan." I grab my phone and dial Melissa's number. She answers in a few seconds and I was so pleased to hear her voice and tell her the news "it's dead." I grin at him lying dead in the water still "really?" I take a deep breath and nod "really. He is gone." She sighs with relief and I nod firmly "I will see you soon, ok?" She laughs nervously and takes a deep breath "ok." I take a deep breath and walk towards the body. As I get over the body it begins to change and the wolf turns into human form. I smirk and look at the human body facing the other way "now let's see who you really are." I smirk and walk towards the other side of him. I look at his face and my face is shocked "how can it be?" I laugh nervously and look around "this is a joke right?" As I stay standing into his eyes I cannot help but see the resemblance of Ethan "he looks more like Ethan than his own twin does!"

I drag his body out the water and on the grass. I look at his face and lean down in front of it "ok this is to weird." He stand up and turn around "your telling me." I jump and turn around "who said that?" The body gets up and smiles "me." I shake my head and look him up and down "how are you alive?" He shrugs and takes the arrows out his back "you broke the curse." He hands me the arrows back and smiles "thank you." He turns around and I look at him confused "what!" I run after him and shake my head "so that's it? You still get you walk the earth?" He nods and smiles "the curse stopped me being human again and the wolf took over me." He looks towards the flor and shakes his head "I am not an evil person." I laugh sarcastically and shake my head "I know the whole story about how you became the black demon wolf so don't try play an innocent victim." He shrugs and walks past me "that's not the real story!" My phone rings and I see Caleb's name "come with me and I will tell you the full story?" I look at him and take a deep breath "ok but don't try anything funny!" I press the ignore button and follow him through the woods.