Chapter 16.

After dinner Nik gets up and smirks "ready?" I laugh sarcastically and shake my head "for what?" He smirks and nods towards the bartender "too dance?" Music starts playing and I laugh nervously "really?" He nods and smiles "one dance?" I nod and take his hand "fine." He pulls me up and wraps his arm aroud my waist and smiles "what a perfect date." I scoff and shake my head "dinner." He looks at me and smirks "date." He locks his eyes onto my lips and smiles "too bad." He spins me around and I smile "and what is that?" He wraps his arms back around my waist and leans into me "because I have been told I am a good kisser." I blush and look away "oh really?" He nods and smiles "really."

I look at him and smile "I could do with another drink." I walk towards the bar and smile at the bartender "vodka and lemonade?" I laugh nervously and nod "make it a double." He nods and grabs a glass "make that two." Nik walks towards me and smiles "sorry I didn't mean to make things awkward." I shake my head and smirk "you didn't." I look towards the ground and laugh nervously "I just don't know what I'm feeling." He smiles and nods "and that is ok." He takes the glasses and nods "let's sit down? We can order an ice-cream too share?" I nod and follow him back to the table.

He nods firmly and smiles "so you don't want this to be a date?" I shrug and laugh sarcastically "I don't know." I look towards the ground and smile "my life is already really complicated right now and dating is really the last thing on my mind." He grabs the vodka and nods "I won't be going anywhere so I can wait." I smile and look at him "but I'm not sure I will be staying." He looks towards the ground and scoffs "your leaving?" I look towards the moon and shrug "I'm not sure yet." He laughs nervously and nods "and are you just expecting me too wait around for you to decide? What was you going to do? Just leave one night without telling me?" I shake my head and hold his hand "me being here was never a forever thing?" He looks at the moon and nods "I know all about your plan and why you are here." He looks at me and scoffs "I just thought that maybe you would change your mind and stay around." He stands up and places a card on the table "but I guess not." He runs towards the stairs and disappears before I can even stand up.

I take a deep breath and run downstairs "Nik?!" I walk out the restaurant and look down the street too where his car is. I smile when I still see it and run towards it "Nik?" I look around and take a deep breath "where is he?" I grab my phone and dial him. I look into the car and see his phone "typical." I hang up and stick my phone back into my bag and look around "guess I am walking home." I walk two steps and stop when I hear the sky rumble "please don't." I look up and see the rain pour down "and you did." I look around for a taxi but everyone on the street gets into one leaving the street empty and the roads with no taxi's.

"Date done already?" I turn around and see Melissa ""I blew it." She smiles softly and nods "want to get a drink?" I smirk and walk towards her "yes please." She smiles and hands me an umbrella "let's go." We walk towards the bar and I open the door and stick the umbrella down as I enter the bar "you go find a table and I will get us drinks so you can tell me all about your date?" I nod and look aroud "over there." I point towards a table and she nods "I will grab us drinks." She rubs my arm as she walks over towards the bar. I take a deep breath and walk towards the table.

I look up when Melissa walks towards me and smiles "so what happened?" I shrug and take a sip off the beer "I told him I wasn't staying around and he left." He chokes on her beer and laughs sarcastically "he left?" I nod and take a deep breath "I have a whole other life back in America with these amazing people who love me." I shrug and lean back "the plan was always too kill the wolf and leave." She shrugs and takes another sip off her beer "so? Has something changed?" I shrug and look towards the ground "I'm not sure." She smiles softly and looks at me "you don't talk about your life in America so I don't know what you have left behind or who you have left behind but I'm guessing it's someone who is really important to you?" I smile and nod "very important." She smirks and leans back "so you just need to figure out who is more important." I nod and lean back "I need something stronger." Melissa smirks and stands up "I'm glad you said that." She drinks the rest of her beer and smiles "I will get us something stronger in."