Chapter 41.

I get back to the house and see Hades outside on the phone "Misty!" I look over and wave "hey!" He holds his finger up and I wait outside for him "Misty?" The door opens and Melissa runs out "are you ok?" I nod and smile "are you?" She shrugs and looks towards Hades "Uncle Hades is calling the family to let them know." I smile softly and look at her "I have something I need to tell yous but I will tell you first." She nods and smiles nervously "ok?" I look over at Hades as he comes over "later?" She nods and looks at Hades "ok." Hades comes over and smiles nervously "are you ok? Melissa told me what happened." I smile softly and nod "I'm ok, are you are keeping?" He shrugs and takes a deep breath "weird but its something you get used to being a wolf." I smile softly and rub his arm "still hard to deal with." He wipes a tear running down his face and nods "they are both away to the morgue so its ok to head in." I look at the house and take a deep breath "I still can't believe it." Melissa hugs me tightly and rubs my back "I know, me neither." She looks at me and nods "lets go out tonight? Invite Caleb and we can go have a few drinks?" I smile and nod firmly "that sounds perfect." She hugs me and takes a deep breath "ok good." She takes my hand and smiles "not let's go get ready!"

I go for a shower and stand under it letting the water run down my face for a few minutes as I cry in silence. It hurt so bad but seeing Harrison after it made it feel so unreal that he was gone. I turn the shower off and head into the bedroom. I close the door behind me and see Caleb sitting on the bed "hey." He looks up with tears running down is face "is he really gone?" I smile softly and nod "I'm afraid so." He walks towards me and hugs me "I'm so sorry!" I hug him back and shake my head "I'm sorry for you too, he was your brother at the end of the day." He looks at my wrist and shakes his head "did your scar disappear too?" I look at it and nod "I guess it did." He shows me his and scoffs "weird, right?" I shrug my shoulders and walk towards my bed "the black demon wolf is dead so maybe that's why?" He raises his eyebrow and laughs nervously "what? How?" I pick out an outfit and shrug "I killed him." He smirks and nods "really?" I nod and smile "really." He walks towards the door and waves "I'm going to get changed for tonight, we need to celebrate." He laughs nervously and shrugs "but also grief?" I smile and nod "It's going to be a weird night." He closes the door behind him and I sit on the bed and take a deep breath "it definitely will be."

I head into Melissa's room when I finish getting ready "wow!" She smiles at me and nods "you look amazing." I smirk and walk towards her bed and sit down "you look good too!" She gives me a swirl and grins "hoping to cheer Caleb up a bit." I smile nervously and look towards the floor "yous both will need it." She grab her purse and nods "ready?" I nod and stand up "ready." I follow her towards the door and we head downstairs. Caleb and Hades walk out the kitchen hold a beer each "wow!" Caleb blushes and looks at Melissa "you look amazing." She looks towards the ground and smirks "thank you." He looks at me and nods "you look nice too." I nod and grab my jacket "let's get to the bar." He nods and smiles "sounds good."

When we get to the bar I look around for a table and point towards an empty booth "I will get drinks." I look at Melissa and nod "yous two go sit down." She nods and smiles "ok." I smile softly and wait for Caleb to walk towards the table "I will take my time." She smirks and shakes her head "I need a drink first but maybe after 2 or 20 I will try it on." I nod and smile "ok." I walk towards the bar and the bartender walks towards me smiling "what can I get you?"

The next hour we drink, we laugh and we cry. We eventually get shots and after another hour Melissa starts to slur her words. Caleb looks at me and smiles "I needed this." I take a deep breath and sip on my vodka and orange juice "me too." He looks behind me and his face drops "what?" He looks at Melissa and smiles as he whispers into her ear "what are yous whispering about?" Melissa laughs sarcastically and looks around "Caleb has had one too many." She looks at me and shakes her head "he said he just saw Ethan." I look at Caleb and smile softly "he will always be with you." I look around and my eyes lock onto the bar, I can't believe what I am seeing. Caleb was right, he didn't see Ethan but he saw someone who looked exactly like him. I look at Melissa and nod "I'm going to the bar." I wink and nod towards Caleb "won't be long." She smirks and nods "take your time." I stand up and quickly walk towards the bar where Harrison is standing.