Chapter 34.

Me and Melissa order pizza and set up the movie room before heading outside where Ethan, Caleb and Hades are still playing football. I look at Melissa and smirk "I'm going for a shower then go get changed." She nods and smiles "I will get them in and they can argue over a movie while you get dressed." I nod and smile "as long as they pick anything scary then I am down." I run upstairs and into my bedroom closing the door behind me. I grab my silk shorts and crop top set and place them on the bed smirking "perfect!" I take a deep breath and nod "shave time." I grab my dressing gown as I walk towards the bathroom and close the bathroom door behind me. I place the dressing gown on the hook behind the door and walk towards the shower turning it on. I feel the water as it drips down and quickly move my hand away as the coldness makes my hand go goosy. I continue to let the water run for a few minutes and let the water warm up before going into the shower.

As the water runs down my body I smile and run my hands through my wet hair enjoying the quietness "Misty?!" I take a deep breath and nod "quietness gone." I grab my dressing gown and stick it on "yeah?!" I walk towards the door and open it. I look around and see Caleb standing at the other side of my bedroom door laughing nervously "oh sorry I didn't realise you was in the shower." He turns around and takes a deep breath "I need some advice." I look around and nod "give me 10 minutes?" He nods and smiles "ok." He turns around and walks towards the stairs "wait there!" I roll my eyes and quickly close the bathroom door behind me and run towards the shower too wash the rest of my hair. I walk towards the bathroom door and open it "give me 5 minutes?" He nods and smirks "ok."

I close the door behind me and quickly get changed "come in!" I sit on the bed and brush my hair "what's up?" he walks in and sits on the chair "I really like Melissa but I'm not sure if she likes me back? Has she said anything to you about me?" I laugh nervously and nod "just go with your gut." He raises his eyebrow and scoffs "she has said something hasn't she?" I shrug and stand up "just go with your gut." He takes a deep breath and stands up "so you think I should ask her out?" I smile and walk towards the door "go with your gut!" He rolls his eyes and follows me out the bedroom "ok. Ok!" He smiles and nods "thank you." I smile and nod back at him "you are welcome."

We walk into the kitchen and see Melissa standing by the microwave "Ethan is in there already." I look at Caleb and smirk "I'm going to join him. See you two in a bit!" I smirk and walk into the movie room "Ethan?" He sits up and smiles "hey!" He pulls the blanket around him up and nods "sit here?" I nod and sit beside him and under the cover "iv missed this." I scoff and shake my head "I'm not sure we ever did this?" He kisses my head and smiles "I meant just spending time together." I cuddle into him and wrap my hand around his "me too." Caleb comes running in and hands Ethan a phone "it's your sister?" I laugh nervously and jump up "does she know you are with me?" He smiles and shakes his head "no, why?" I smirk and hold my hand out "because as much as I have missed this and you, I have missed her more." I smirk as he hands me his phone "she will be shocked." I answer and nod "hello stranger!"

Cameron screams down the phone with excitement so loud that I stick the phone away from my ear "Misty?!" I smile and nod "the one and only." I stick the phone on speaker and smile "how have you been?" I laugh nervously and nod "good how have you been?" Ethan rolls his eyes and coughs "can we just get to the reason why you called?" I roll my eyes and scoff "oh yeah, right!" I look towards the phone as Cameron continues "dad was wondering how you got on with your search but I am guessing it went well." He looks at me and smirks "it sure did." He takes my hand and kisses it "so when are yous coming back?" I look at Ethan and smile "the three of us will be coming back soon." I look at Ethan and my face drops "three?" I shake my head and laugh nervously "I got a dog?" Etan raises his eyebrow and I shake my head "ok we got to go bye!" I quickly hang up the phone and look at Ethan "what was that about?" I scoff and lean back "you don't even know If your dad will be ok with that yet? Afterall he isn't your dads kid." He laughs nervously and holds me close to him "I will call him tomorrow but for now I just want to have a nice night with my girl." I smirk and kiss him "couldn't think of a better night."