-8-

'So you're in love with your victim?' I ask when I finally get the encouragement to do it. He looks at me in shock, he probably forgot I had heard that.

'You don't have cuts on your shoulders and back right?' 'No?' I ask confused, but it all becomes clear as he pushes me against the wall. 'Don't bring that up until this is over okay?'
'I just wanted to know in which way..'
'I could explain that the easy way or the hard way.'
'I prefer the easy way since that probably doesn't take so long to exp..'

Josh grabs my chin and pushes it up.

'Are you okay with this?'
'With w..what?' I stutter confused.
He grabs my shirt with his other hand pulling me closer to him. 'Again, are you okay with this?' 'Are you going to hi..'
I get shut up by a pair of lips meeting mine.

In shock, I stand still and can't move.

'I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that without asking you,' he murmurs, 'It was stupid I..' I put my hand on his mouth and look him in the eyes.

I move the hand to his arm and quickly press a little kiss on his lips to show I didn't mind. But when I want to step away I get reminded of the fact I'm stuck between him and the wall. My face starts to turn red as I slide down against the wall, now sitting on the floor. Josh starts laughing.

'You're cute,' he states before walking away. I'm sorry? Did he just walk away after that?
'You're messing with me aren't you!'
'It would be weird if I wasn't!'

I sigh, get up and walk towards the table where he was waiting for me to join.

'So what are we eating today?' I ask as I sit down. 'Just cornflakes.'
'Those things in milk right?'
'Yes,' he replies while shaking his head.

'No, don't like it,' I say as soon as I ate everything. 'You just need to learn to eat something you're not used to.'
'You sound like a mom.'

Saying that reminded me of something, this boy is all alone in the huge house.

'Don't you miss living with your parents? I mean you're seventeen, but you know you're still just seventeen.'
'Not really, I like being on my own.'
'I probably couldn't survive being alone,' I laugh as I make my way over to the couch. 'Yeah, you will forget to eat.' 'What do you mean?' I ask.
'You never eat anything at school, meaning you probably only eat breakfast and dinner.'

He sits down next to me and turns the tv on to avoid any more questions.

'Where's my phone by the way?' I ask because I haven't used or seen it since Friday night and it's already Sunday.
'In your bag.' 'And my bag is?'
'Upstairs wait I'll get it,' he responds and stands up.
'You don't have to I can go mys..' 'Shush.'

I sigh but let him go get it, why would I argue about this?

Once he comes back he throws my phone next to me on the couch.

'You would be dead if you missed.'
'I can easily beat your ass.'

I look at my phone and surprisingly I only have one message from Keith asking if I'm okay.

____Keith____

Everything is fine, sorry for replying so late.

2:55 pm

Good.
2:56 pm
_______________________________________

____Hoes____

Keith
He's alive!
2:56 pm

Mister Lee
I already knew that.
2:56 pm