37 drops of blood

Sudden it happens..

Pov Josh
He starts shaking and trying to get out of the chair I tied him down on.

'Come on Josh let me go.'
'No,' I strictly reply.

The ropes around him freezes.

'I will do it myself.'

The ropes shatter like glass.. what's happening?

'You're the reason my plans are ruined!'

He starts walking towards me.. but I know Teddy's body is weak.. he won't win from me.

He rips off my jacket and grabs a knife out of the pocket.

He pins me on the ground and starts attacking.
I try to keep the knife away from my body but he starts using his fangs.. he wants to bite me.

'Teddy.. I know you're in there, look at me. It's me! You can fight this!'

I block an attack and try to get up.

'Louise.. why are you using him? Why not use a more powerful body?' 'Teddy has a lot of powers he doesn't know how to use.. but I do. No one is stronger than him.'

Two other knifes fly out of my jacket that's laying on the floor and I duck just in time. Did they just fly on their own? Because of my amazement I forget to pay attention to Teddy.. no Louise.

Suddenly I feel a pain in my neck.. fuck! He bit me and hit an important vein.. blood comes out quickly I push my hand on it, hoping I won't lose to much blood. I will need to beg.. I won't get out of this alive..

'Teddy you can fight this! It's your body! Look at me! Look at me I will die if you don't come back.'
'You're pathetic Josh, what's it like.. being prey?' 'Louise.. we didn't do this, you can blame the government of the vampires.. but not the elves.' 'You can't talk me out of this, I know the truth,' he says as he chuckles. 'Why.. wh,' I try to say something but I don't have the power for it.
'Why? It should be obvious. The world was a better place when the vampires were leading.. I was going to be king before you guys ruined everything!' 'What's your pl..' 'My plan? Teddy will become king if we take over, I can lock him in and lead myself.'

'But I thought you,' I swallow, 'you didn't have any status?'
'It are well built up lies.' He smirks at me. 'Teddy! Please!' I start begging again hoping Teddy can take over again. 'You aren't really good at being prey.'

He laughs.. maniacally.

My vision begins to fade and the last thing I hear is his voice saying:

'Goodluck trying to save him.'

Pov Teddy
I can move again after what feels like hours, I look around and see Josh laying unconscious on the floor in a puddle of blood.. is he death? No it can't be!

I quickly make my way over to him and close the bite wound in his neck. He's covered in blood and so are my hands.

I rush outside and luckily I see Alicia walking just a couple meters away.
I run towards her.

'Woa.. stay back,' she says holding her hands before her body to protect herself.

'You need to help me! It's Josh he..' I can't get the words out of my mouth. 'Where is he?' 'The home..'
'Lead me to him!'

I run back towards the house and let her inside. When she notice him she immediately kneels down next to him.

'What did you do to him!' She yells at me. 'I don't know!' 'How can you not know!' 'I will explain later, please help me take care of him.. he's alive right.. right!'

She puts two fingers in his neck ti check his pulse.

'Barely.. we should bring him to the hospital, it's just a few streets away.' 'Do you want to carry him there?' I ask with hesitation.
'Of course not, we're going to ask them to do it for us. Let's go.. we must be quick,' she says, stands up and starts walking. 'Do I need to come with you?' 'Yes! I won't risk you running away.' I sigh and run after her.

'

'So what have you done?' She asks me when we're back at the house after bringing him to the hospital while I'm cleaning the blood.. his blood.
'It wasn't me.. but I saw it all, I couldn't do anything. He was begging me to take back the control over my body, but I couldn't.. this is all my fault,' I say as tears start rolling down my eyes, I quickly wipe away the tears.

'What do you mean with take back control?'
'It's Louise, he wants to get rid of Josh. The connection between me and him is stronger than I thought.. he took over my body and immediately tried to hurt him. He was fighting it, but he got distracted and I well Louise.. bit him.'
'It sounds really confusing and I don't know what to believe,' she responds emotionless.

'We can ask Josh.' 'If he wakes up.'
'Do you think he won't?' I ask surprised.
'I don't know, he lost a lot of blood.'
'I don't want him to die,' I say quietly. She puts a hand on my shoulder.
'I know, I don't want to either. But we don't know what will happen we can't predict the future.'

I sigh and shake my head.

I continue cleaning up and wash my mouth.. I don't want his blood in my mouth.