20 drops of blood

I wake up to find someone looking at me..
I throw a pillow at that someone.

'It's rude to throw stuff at people.'
'It's rude to cut people, it's rude to lie to people, it's rude to..'
'Shut up before I make you and I didn't lie, I just didn't say anything about it.'

I get up and change clothes.

Once I get down stairs and have eaten I want to sit down on the couch, but Josh is laying on the couch so I can't sit down.

'Josh move.' 'No.'

I sigh and sit down on his legs.
He pulls me down so this way I'm laying next to him, he holds my torso with one of his arms.

'Since when do you like cuddles?' I ask laughing. 'Shhs, you're ruining the moment.'

I end up falling asleep, I don't know why but I easily fall asleep nowadays.

When I wake up my head is laying on Josh his chest and his hand is laying on my stomach.

'How long have I been sleeping?' 'About two hours,' he simply answers. 'And I put my own head on your chest or you did?' 'You were pushing me off the couch!' He immediately defends himself.
'I probably had a reason for it,' I reply laughing. 'You are way to forgiving.'
'I have to,' I say whisper.
'Why?' 'Because I don't want to loose people if I don't have to.' 'Awhhh.. hey!' I chuckle because I hit him.

'Anyway, could you tell me more about the mystical world?' I decide to ask. 'No, but otherwise you're going to look for answers yourself and that's dangerous,' he takes a breath, 'so what do you want to know?'
'Where are the other cities?'
'On the other side of the forest, to remain peace we, the elves, the fairies and centaurs quickly grew out a forest and made it haunted so the vampires couldn't get to us anymore.' 'And does it work?' 'Not really, well it did for a while but you guys found a path through it and it isn't through the mystical world, that's why we're killing the wrong vampires in the human world. But werewolves and other creatures are attacking splitting up the community again,' he says calmly. 'So vampires are assholes?' 'Kind of, you are.' 'But how did the mystical world remain peace before we were assholes?' I ask since he probably knows and I don't.
'You really don't know this shit? It's like the most important historical thingy.' 'We, well I didn't even know their was more beyond the forest,' I quickly answer. 'Well we all lived together and had one big leader and everything went great. The last leader before everything got split up was a vampire but he got killed and everyone was blaming eachother. The vampires believed it were the elves that did it because the next leader would be an elf and declared war. This took a lot of lives and the vampires won for a while since no one knew how to kill them, but we figured it out and drove you away by all working together, since no offence but the vampires were horrible leaders. We locked you in wishing we could be one community again, but that didn't work.'

I think about what he said and let it go through my mind.

'And do you think the old leading system could work again?'
'Well there's a myth, but it involves the vampires and we think it's to dangerous,' he says while staring at the ceiling to remember everything. 'What is the myth?'
'I don't know if I can.. well whatever. There's a myth about one boy or girl who, if found, has a way to speak to everyone's heart and unite everyone. But no one knows when they will be alive or what kind of creature they are. We don't even know if the myth is true and maybe that person has already died without anyone knowing, it's to dangerous. We don't even know how to recognize this person.' After that he stops talking.
'So the mystical world is just screwed?' 'Basically,' he says with a small grin.

'How's your city, is it beautiful? Is it up to date on technology? Is it safe?' 'It's what you consider beautiful.. technology is still behind but the place is safe. Why?' He asks.
'My city is cold, dark and dangerous. I hate it there, that's why I'm barely in the mystical world,' I explain.
'That's sad, wish you could see my city, but you will never be able to sadly.' 'Who says that?' 'Me, I don't want you to get in trouble,' he states strictly.

'Josh?' 'Hm?' 'Can I see your elf form?' 'You can't, just like you can't show your full vampire form in the human world, I can't show my elf form.'
'Well that's kind of sad,' I say with a laugh and sit up straight.

'Anyway you were a bit vage yesterday about what happened to your mom, so what happened?'
'She's working in a factory to pay off her debt, the factory is outside of the walls close to the forest and since we can't leave the city I haven't spoke to her yet. Don't worry I have a way I can get to her unnoticed. I just need to practice,' I quickly say. 'You do? How?' 'The same way I got to your place so quickly,' I say with a grin.
'Yes.. how do you do that?'
'I can't tell you.'
'So I just told you everything about the mystical world and now you're keeping something a secret from me?' He asks a bit surprised. 'Yes.'
'Do I really need to force that out of you? You know I can intimate you pretty well.'

I touch my neck and get reminded of yesterday, it's true, I get intimated by this boy way to easily how hard I try not to.. it just happens.

'Ted?' 'Why do you want to know that this badly?' I take a risk and decide to ask. 'Because.. I want to understand you.' 'And what if I won't tell you?'

He sighs spins me around so I'm looking at him, grabs my chin and holds my face close to his. Suddenly my worlds freezes.. again.

'You are wondering if you can tell him about it aren't you?'

It looks like every time a enter this form, the voice is there.

'I don't know if I should tell him or not, I don't know what he wants the information for,' I answer honestly. 'Wait let me play it out for you..'

I see my body moving and I see his body moving. We're talking but I can't hear it. Josh looks confused. Suddenly both our bodies move back to the position they were in.

'Another possiblity could be this.'

I see Josh reaching into his pocket and grabbing a stake forcing me to say it.

'Or this.'

Josh immediately leaves and leave me behind.

'So he will either be confused, will force you to say it or rush off. You can't win either way.'
'How did you do that?' I ask confused. 'It's all your doing.'

I stop my power and become one with my body again.

'So? Are you going to tell me?'
'It's my power okay, time freezes and I sort of leave my body. But once I like stop it my body will be were I was while I wasn't physical in my body, if that makes sense.'
'No it doesn't, it doesn't make sense. I never heard about this kind of power. Are you making this up? We know about all of the powers vampires can get we can't just miss one, are you lying to me?'

The world freezes again.

'I forgot that possibility.'
'What do I do now?' I reply desperate. 'Kiss his cheek.' 'What?'
'Kiss his cheek.'