68 drops of blood

'I didn't expect us to continue it this quickly,' I laugh when my shirt ends up on the ground, 'no not even going to tell me how telling our plans to your people worked out first?'
'It went great, no signs of protest. Am I allowed to finally explore your body now?'
'You're going a bit fast Joshua, you just got home,' I say only to annoy him more.

'Ted.. I've been waiting for the day you would let me this close, now I need it alright? Stop teasing.'
'Still.. slow down, at this speed all you'll achieve is me saying no.'
He sighs. 'You're right, I'm sorry Ted.'

'The shirt stays off though.'
'To lazy to grab it again or.. okay that's an answer.'

I feel the extra weight on my back.

'They will annoy you.. they will be in the way until I'm ready, I will pull them in after that.. okay?'
He nods and starts tracing one of my wings with his fingers, 'I do really like them.' 'Thanks.'

He carefully places his lips on mine, but the carefulness changes into pure passion quickly.

'

Finally I decide to pull my wings back in. His response is to immediately turn us around, making me lay on my back.

We share a few more kisses until I decide to turn us back again.

'What're you doing? You won't win the battle over Top.'

I laugh quickly and ignore him.

It should become clear to him when I softly scratch my fangs up and down his neck. His whole body shivers.

'Are you sure you don't want me to hold back?' 'Ted please..'

I take that as a yes.

I make my way from his collar bone up to behind his ear. I leave marks everywhere and it aren't only bite marks, which I create by pushing my fangs into his skin quickly and pull them out again. I leave one spot in the middle.

I move back to that spot and without any warning I push my fangs into his skin with more force then usually.
His whole body seems to move with the amount of force.. it wasn't so bad right?

I drink his blood slowly, taking as much time as I want.. it's my time to dominate for now. I feel his nails digging down even more into my back. It kind of hurts me but I let him.

I takes a while before I pull back, I haven't drunk to much I just did it slowly.

I place my finger on his lips to keep him silent as I push my fangs into my own wrist.
I forgot how bad that actually felt..

'What are you doing?' He murmurs against my finger. 'Bondage.'
'And that means..'
'Nothing, you're not a vampire. I need to finish it either way, so please.. keep quiet.'

I move back to his neck to draw blood again.

Pressing my own wrist down on the bleeding mark I can feel his body shiver.

'It's alright, hey.. it's alright, trust me. It will feel better soon.'

'

'I didn't expect that from you Ted.'
'I just let my instinct take over.'

He puts my hair that has become a bit long behind my ear before turning us around again.

'Now it's my turn,' he whispers into my ear. 'I know.. that's why I bit you when you still could control yourself.' 'You're a weird one Ted.' 'You're the one whose dating a vampire,' I state calmly as I let him do his thing.

'

I wake up with a soreness all over my body. I quickly but carefully not to wake up the boy next to me, pull up the blankets.. damn it wasn't a dream
.
My breathing becomes irregular as I put the blankets back. We really did it. What has gotten into me.. it's not like I didn't want to but.. I sigh, I can't find I reason why not.

It was.. awesome, but he seemed to know what he was doing. And that means I wasn't his first time.. I already knew that in the back of my mind, he's the type for it.

'Hey.. what's on your mind?' 'Hm?' I turn to my side to meet the sleepy eyes of the boy who just woke up, 'oh.. no nothing.'
'So you thinking at loud was nothing?'

I look at him in shock.

'You heard it?'
'Would it help if I say I didn't?' He asks.

I turn back to to my back at stare at the ceiling.

'No, I would only keep bothering about what you heard and what you didn't.' 'I woke up when you're breathing became fucked up.'
I exhale deeply, 'so you heard everything after that?' He nods.

'Do you want to know?' He asks quietly after a while.
'Want to know what?'
'About my first time,' he replies calmly but I can feel how he's stressed.

I place my hand on his chest and push down.

'What are you doing?' 'Calming down your heartbeat.'

'So you want me to tell you?' I nod.
'Okay so.. remember that one girl who I told you I was in a play with?'

I sigh.. I knew it, I fucking knew it.

'You didn't have a play did you?'
'I'm sorry Ted, we weren't dating or in a relationship back then.'
'We had something,' I mumble.

'I know, anyway.. I had been seeing that girl for a while. My dad wanted me to marry a woman, because you know.. I'm a heir. And because I wasn't looking for someone and playing with your feelings, he set me up on dates with them.' 'And how does that end up with you and her in a bed?' I mutter. 'She forced me to and I wasn't really sober. But she wasn't my first time.. my first time was with an older boy, I was sixteen and he forced me as well.'
'Did he really?' I ask half believing him. 'Well you can tell if I'm lying right?'

I hold my mouth shut, it probably takes him a lot of courage to even tell me this.

'Are you mad?' 'A little bit.. yes.' 'You're holding yourself back aren't you?'

I sigh and ignore the question, it should be an answer to him.

'It was stupid okay, let's not think about it.. let's think about last night.'
I look at his neck. 'I ruined your neck.' 'And I believe I ruined your back.' 'You need to cut your nails,' I state calmly.

He gets out of bed and collects our clothes.

'Are you joining me in the shower to safe water our do you want to lay in bed and wait for me.'
'If you act normal.'
'Me and normal.. those words don't really work together.'

I shake my head but come out of bed and follow him.

'Jeez.. you really got me good,' he states as he looks in the mirror.
'Do you want me to cover it up?'
'Wait can you?' He asks suprised. 'With those bites I can, if you date a human and they don't know you're a vampire we can erase their memories of us biting them and cover up the bites.' He nods. 'Do you want me to?' 'I'm sorry but.. yes.' 'It's fine, sit down.'

'

'Done, vampires will still know you have them. They're just not visible anymore.' He nods.

He turns my back towards the mirror and places the mirrors in a way I can look through one and see my back in the other one.

'Yes we're going to cut your nails next time.. give me your hand.'

I place his hand on my back and let him trace the wounds he created. They are almost fanished when I let his hand go.

'Did I do that or did you do that?'
'We both partly.' 'So you can close your own wounds?'
'With the help of the one who created them.. yes.' 'I learn new things about you everyday,' he says with a chuckle.