34 drops of blood

Louise Wood

This name you've probably heard everywhere for the last couple of days.. and I'm sure everything the government told you about him are bad things.. lies mostly.
He was just around twenty years old when he got killed.
Killed for knowing to much.

After the war and after the border was made, the whole city got medication to forget everything.
Only the most important people didn't. Louise was just a boy without status, he got the medication too, but it didn't work on him. He wanted everyone to know that the government, the king.. that they all were lying to them. It's around the same time we got potions against everything, while we don't need to.. it's just to make sure we stay. Because without we won't survive right?
The only thing we need from them is plasma. If you don't believe.. try it out yourself.

Louise got killed before he could start a revolution against the lying government. He was one of the strongest in a body of an absolutely average vampire.. he made an connection, a connection with his son, a connection with his grandson after that and so on until where we are today. It reached me and I believe him. I'm not dead and I will come back to save us all from this lying government, I just need your help doing so.

If you still don't believe me.. type in these codes to find out, but it will most definitely set off an alarm so make sure you're not alone. 377849, 908839, 887972# and #3284#8. Goodluck.

Signed,
Teddy Wood
J. F.U
LW
_

______________________________________

I quickly make my way over to the factory where our plasma packs are made, I am using my power so yes I am safe, but.. I don't know how much energy I have left so I need to be quick. I have already spread out the files, some of them hanging frozen in the air.. I just hope it works.

I fill up my bag with plasma packs.. I could at least survive three months with this and that's more than I need.

I rush back through the border but when I'm ⅔ of the way there I collapse.. my energy is gone.. the forest around me unfreezes.

I quickly call out a soft help before fading. I'm so lucky I wore that device so that Josh could hear me.

'

I wake up from a nightmare which kept on going and going for what felt like forever.

I sit up straight and feel sweat dripping down my forehead.

'Teddy what's wrong?' A sleepy voice asks, 'Wait! Ted you're awake!' He realises.
'Why so surprised? I've been out for an afternoon?'
'You wish! It has been four fucking days Teddy! Four days!'
'Oh,' I respond confused.

'And it's not like you were peacefully sleeping. You were sleeptalking, even screaming sometimes. That isn't all, you kept shaking and moving.'
'I had a horrible nightmare.. but I don't remember what it was about now,' I simply answer.
'I was worried about you.'

'Why are you here?' 'Sorry?' He asks. 'Why are you with me, you most definitely have a room in the castle. Why did you choose to sleep here?' 'Like I said, I was worried about you. You kept talking and s..'
'What was I saying?'
'I don't know, it didn't sound like English.. but it wasn't random gibberish either.. it was a language, but I never heard anything like it.'

'Weird.. wait how did you find me?' I ask reminding what happened.
'I heard your call for help.'
'Yeah I assumed so, but how did you find me.. I could be everywhere in that wood.'
'I.. well.. There's a tracker in that device okay,' he explains embarrassed, 'I know I shouldn't have, you told me to have faith in you but I still put a tracker in it..'
'Josh.' 'I shouldn't have.. it shows I was doubting you and..'

'Josh.. babe it's okay.'
'That was weird,' he states freaked out. 'You wouldn't stop talking otherwise.'
'Where did you learn that,' he asks with a grin. 'I learned it from a very smart..' 'And handsome,' he adds. 'Very smart and handsome boy..' 'That's so nice of you to sa..' 'Who's a complete asshole sometimes, but..' 'That isn't nice,' he says interrupting me again. 'But.. he's mine and I love him.' 'That's nicer again.'

'Come here,' I pull his body closer to mine, 'thank you for looking after me.'

I give him a quick kiss and want move away again, but he kisses me back.

Eventually we just make out, make out in the middle of the night.

Kissing seems to be the only thing we do.. it happens so much, is this a healthy relationship? I shake the thoughts out of my head and go to sleep, it's the middle of the night after all.

I am worried.. worried about the future, who says our plan works out? And what will happen after that? Josh his father will probably be mad at him and besides what will happen to the rest of this world? Is it even possible to make this world peaceful?

If our latest plan works out we have the vampires on our side and Josh can get the elves, but.. we still have all the other creatures.. how are we ever going to get them on our side?

How are we ever going to make this place peaceful..