Epilogue

°Don't expect to much of this epilogue, because the story isn't finished.. it will continue in a second book. More about that at the end°

It took months.. months until they finally released me. My case got closed.. unsolved. It was weird for everyone, not just the public.. a unsolved abduction case while the victim is alive. I was diagnosed with memory lost, thanks to some of my people.

It's one and a half years later now.

The mystical world is coming along great, everything is still in building state but the few times we gathered to suggest or discuss new rules it all went smoothly. I hope it stays this way, I don't want it to end.

I even got rid of the outdated rule about how females should marry males and visa versa. Now I'm completely free with my relationship, we aren't legally forced to marry someone we don't want anymore. Even if we don't stay together.. we at least have a rule to do our own thing.

I remember when I saw my friends again for the first time.. they were so happy.. I felt so bad for lying to them. I couldn't risk telling them anything though.

I actually moved in with Josh, selling my own house.. without a portal of course. My mom decided to stay in the mystical world and I didn't want to be alone in the house or keep going back and forth between me and his.

I didn't go to university neither did I follow an online study. I really don't have the time for it with everything going on in the other world.

I didn't start working at the restaurant, but I do make money.
I felt bad because I wasn't able to earn money as well. I built up my own business.. a restaurant at daylight and a bar at night. I know that it doesn't sound like something I would do.

But.. it's actually a place for creatures to meet up at night, the vip section, which is a section divided by walls, is for creatures. I wanted to create a place where we could be free and build a closer bond between us all.

I wish everything would be over but my life is just now beginning. As a now twenty year old I seem to have even more weight on my shoulders.

I'm managing it.. I can do it and I will. I think my life is hard now, but one day I will be king.. one they Josh will be king. Our lives would be even more different then. I don't want to think about it though.. I don't want to worry about something that's years away.

'Honey.. what are you thinking about?'
'Hm?'

I turn around to see him standing behind me.

'What were you thinking about?'
'The last few years and everything we've done,' I answer calmly.
'Okay,' he places a quick kiss on the top of my head before walking away.

I don't know why I like this boy so much.. but I can't survive a day without him. Yes we have our days.. of course we do, it wouldn't be normal if we didn't, but we always come running back to eachother.

Now we just need to keep everything as calm as it is, finish the last projects and most importantly.. remain peace. There have been uproars holding all of us back, it seems to become more and more. I really need to think about a way to even make those people happy.

°So that's it for this book and I know this part was a bit short.. I'm sorry. I want to thank you all for keeping up with my bs and I hope you enjoyed this book!°

°Let's talk about the sequel now°

Drama.
Drama, that's how you could describe their lives.
Things went a bit difficult now their minds are focused on different dreams.
And to top it all of there's a certain someone trying to break the two up and an other certain someone is even trying to kill one of them.

Anyway, the book is called:
Love and other Drugs

(I know it isn't a really creative title but.. the one of this book wasn't great as well so..)

_______________________________________

The book has thirdy chapters and I'll start uploading tomorrow
(September 6)
I could've add those thirdy chapters to this book, since I started with a lot of different and fun ideas but ended up with a writer's block, but I decided that since there's a year gap I will keep it as a sequel.