24 drop of blood

'So what happened? Why did you fade?'
'I think it was related to my power, but I'm not sure. I should ask Louise, I'm sure he knows.' 'Louise?' He repeats confused.
'The voice, his name is Louise.'
'Ah, I don't think I like him.'
'Why not?' I immediately reply. 'Because he knows so much and I don't understand why.'
'He's still nice,' I mumble to him.
'You know nothing about him, who says you can trust him?'
'Me, I trust him and I don't care if you don't,' I say stubborn and turn my back to the boy.
'Teddy don't be like this, you're acting like a child,' he says as he puts his hands on my shoulders.

'Well anyway, how did you even get in my house yesterday, I mean the door was locked.'
'Your mom gave me a spare key,' he answers. 'Why would she do that?'
'I don't know, I guess she really trust me or som..' 'You stole a key didn't you?' I ask since I know my mom would never do that.
'Yeah.. but if I hadn't you would have been laying on the ground for much longer.'
'How late did you find me?'
'Well I rang the doorbell and knocked at the time we planned, when you didn't answer I decided to look through the window to see if you were sleeping on the couch but I saw you laying on the floor so I used the key and brought you to bed,' he explains.

After that he moves his hands on my chest, pulls me against him and puts his head on my shoulder.

'Why are you so clingy all of a sudden?'
'Because.. I euhm.. just feel like it?' He answers.

I ignore the fact he couldn't answer the question and just let his warm breath tickle my neck and his soft hands moving up and down with my breathing, I just enjoy the moment, a moment of silence, a moment without trouble.

'Can we just make it official?'

That question came out of nowhere.

'Make what official?'
'Our relationship, I mean we never really made it official and you know.. I want to be sure we are both on the same line about, you know us.'
He chuckles.
'Won't you get in trouble?'
'I don't fucking care,' he says with passion.
'Not so loud, you're literally a few centimetres away from my ear.' 'Teddy, just answer my question,' he says more quiet.
'I.. well.. I would be happy to,' I respond with a smile.

He turns me around and pulls me into a hug.

'That was a weird conversation,' I say laughing.
'Shut up and enjoy the moment.'
I shake my head but keep quiet.

'

At noon when I'm alone again I decide to go and talk to Louise to ask him what happened.

I seem to have found a way to use my power when I want to, but I have a feeling there is so much more to it that I don't know about.

'Louise? Are you there?' I ask.
'I'm always here, it's not like I can go anywhere. Why are you here?'
'What happened yesterday?' 'Yesterday? Did something happen yesterday?' He replies confused. 'When I came home I faded,' I explain. 'That would explain why I got tired.' 'Hu?' I ask not knowing what he means.
'I seem to get tired when you're sleeping so if you faded I probably will get tired to.'
'How does that work?'
'I'm in your head Ted, I'm part of you.'

He's part of me? I don't understand what he means with that.

Part of me?

Is he literally just a voice in my head? No.. why would he know more than I do.

'Anyway, I think you just used up your power,' he says like it's the normalest thing in the world.

'Is this the only thing I can do?'
'Why? Every vampire has one particular power. Why would you have more? Do you feel special or something?' He just sounds emotionless again.
'No.. but I keep feeling there's more to it, that's why I asked.'
'I'm not going to tell you everything, there's no fun in that. You will need to find out things on your own. Make a plan on your own.'
'I don't know how,' I respond to him. 'Let your heart speak for you, you want to be with your boyfriend in the Mystical world as well right? Well do it so you can be together, think of a plan you can unite the cities.' 'Thanks,' I say even though I don't really understood what he meant.

I get into my physical form again and send a text to Josh saying I will go back to the other city but won't do anything stupid.

'

Once I'm through the portal I immediately want to go to my home but people are checking the area for some reason. When I walk further down the street I get hold back.

'Name.' 'Teddy Wood,' I answer without showing any emotion, showing emotions is dangerous in this world.

The man writes something down.

'What is going on?' I decide to ask, not expecting an answer.
'Haven't you seen the news kid, a couple of days ago someone got banned information and now the whole city is demanding to see that information. It's dangerous for someone like you to roam the streets alone, there are protests and riots going on.'
'What do you mean by someone like me?'
'Someone without status, maybe your dad had a reputation but no one will see you're related. Now get a long and go home.'

Without saying anything I walk back to my home and slam the door behind me. What a complete asshole!
They should know I was the one who got the information.

Wait.. the whole city wants the information right?

If I give them what they want would they start a rebellion against the king and the government?
The whole city is basically a mess right now.. this could work, this could totally work!

But how am I going to do this?
They would think that I'm mentally ill if I tell them.. maybe I can print out the file and just spread it.. no, I need the city to have my back every fool could claim they did it. I need to think of a name I could hide under and how I'm going to print out the file in the first place, wait.. Josh!
He could print it out, if they even have printers there.. I'm sure they got one.