3

~Seraphina's POV~

"Chester!" I groaned as he jumped in my bed on Friday morning, licking at my face until I woke up and cringed away. He just followed me when I rolled away, climbing onto my stomach and licking my face.

Even though I was more than tired, I couldn't help but to giggle, feeling his fluffy tail wagging as I lifted a hand and gently pushed him off of me. "Okay, buddy." I said sleepily, sitting up. "I know. Time to get up, hm?" I hummed, ruffling the fur on top of his small head. Slipping out of my bed, Chester jumped down with me and I walked out of my room, hearing the soft pitter pattering of his paws following behind me eagerly. Chester followed me into the bathroom and laid down against the wall as I turned on the shower, letting the water heat up. He did this with me every day, waking me up and sleeping in the bathroom while I took my shower. That was fine with me, though. At least I knew where he was.

While my shower heated up, I took my clothes off and went pee, hopping into the shower after I finished. Not needing to be quick today since I had woken up exactly on time, I shaved my legs and the rest of my body before washing and conditioning my hair, watching the water swirl down the drain. Lastly, I washed my face and my body before stepping out of the shower and grabbing my towel. The mirror fogged up from the heat in the bathroom, making me have to swipe at it before I could see my face in the mirror. Wrapping myself up in my towel, I grabbed my blow dryer from under my sink and plugged it in, beginning to blow dry my hair. I usually let it dry on its own, but I wasn't feeling like waiting for it today. After my hair was dry, I left my bathroom with Chester running after me, following me quickly into the bedroom.

First, I sat down at my vanity and began to do my makeup, using my beauty blender for my foundation, concealer and setting powder. Next, I did my eyebrows and made sure that they were like I like them before I put on bronzer and blush, putting the blush on the tip of my nose as well. After I also put on some highlight, I finished it off with mascara and a pair of false lashes that were long and pretty.

I was glad that I had makeup. Not necessarily because I was ugly or thought I had bad skin, but it was just cool. It was fun to put on. However, I hadn't started wearing any until the past year or so, when I finally convinced my mom to let me start wearing makeup. If I had had it my way, I'd have started when I was about fifteen, when I hit freshman year. I remember wanting to so badly, because all the other girls started to. I felt bland in comparison. Mom always refused it, though. She said I was beautiful without it and that it was inappropriate for me to wear it so young. However, when I turned seventeen, I managed to convince her after many days of pleading. Now, at eighteen, I had finally perfected the craft of doing my makeup.

However, the one thing she still didn't allow me to wear was heels. I could wear dresses and skirts, but she thought heels were too much, so I was stuck with simply sneakers. That was fine, though, because I liked sneakers. Luckily, she had let me have a few other styles of shoes, too.

After I had gotten done doing my makeup, I got a pair of underwear out and slipped them on before I entered my closet to get dressed. For today, I decided to wear a white pleated skirt with a white cropped top. The sleeves went off the shoulder and it had ruffles on the hems, showing off my bare shoulders. I then pulled on a pair of low ankle socks and a pair of white oxfords with a soft brown sole, leaving my hair down in its natural wavy state. Leaving my closet, I checked the time on my phone and quickly spritzed my perfume on, glad that I'd already applied my deodorant as I grabbed my backpack and fled downstairs. I didn't want Enzo to leave without me! He had done it before, leaving me to walk to school alone, and I didn't like it at all.

Thankfully, though, I walked out of my house at the same time that he came walking out of his, causing me to sigh in relief and relax. I locked the front door and walked over to him, unable to stop my heart from fluttering when he caught my eye and sent me a charming smile. "Hey, kitty." He smiled, his car chirping as he unlocked it with his keys. "Hi, Enzo." I said, a blush creeping up my neck and into my cheeks. I hated how all I had to do was be around him and it was easy for me to turn to a stuttering, blushing mess.