35

~Seraphina's POV~

On Wednesday, I woke up early in the morning to get ready for school, as I always did. I slipped out of bed and Chester lifted his head, looking at me while I approached the bedroom door to leave to go to the bathroom. Seeming to realize that I was about to leave, Chess jumped off the bed and skittered after me, following me down the hallway. The two of us entered the bathroom and he curled up on the rug in front of the sink as I shut and locked the door, first turning on the shower so the water could heat up.

While the water heated, I got undressed and, as I usually would, I brushed my teeth and washed my face before I got into the shower. My shower today ended up taking a little bit longer than usual, since I had to shave my body again, but when I got out around forty minutes had passed. It always took me a while to get myself shaved thoroughly, since I was the type that liked to be sure that I didn't miss any hairs. I never had liked body hair very much, or at least on myself. Something about it just irked me, made me feel like a slob. That was why I tried my best to not only shave on the regular, but to shave myself thoroughly. Obviously I had no problems whatsoever with body hair on other people, that wasn't the type of person I was, but I simply didn't like it on myself. It was a necessity for me to be shaved, as it satisfied me.

After I finished showering, I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel before I headed back into my room with Chester. I began to do my makeup at my vanity as I always would, humming softly to myself as I did so. Instead of doing my usual glossy red lip, I decided to just do chapstick today, not feeling like wearing lipgloss today.

When I was finished doing my makeup, I headed into my closet after putting on a pair of undergarments and pulled on a beige colored skirt that had cute frills on it along with a white blouse that was tight and had short sleeves with frill around the neckline. I smiled to myself and grabbed my lace white flats that had a bow on the toes, slipping my feet into them. Now that I was dressed, I returned to my room and grabbed my hairbrush from my dresser, brushing out my long hair. It fell down my back and I hummed to myself in thought, grabbing a ponytail before I tied my hair up in a bun on top of my head. I didn't feel like leaving my hair down today.

The last thing I did was put on some deodorant and then my perfume before I grabbed my backpack from off the floor. I happily made my way down the hallway and downstairs, smiling when I saw Luke was on the couch. "Hi." I grinned at him as he stood up from the couch, but then I frowned when I realized that he was still in his pajamas. His hair was damp so I knew he'd showered after I did, but he was nowhere near dressed for going to work. "Hey. Why aren't you dressed?" I asked him, furrowing my brows in confusion as I looked him up and down.

Luke's full, pink lips pulled into a smile as he grabbed my hips, bending down to give me a kiss. I melted into him, completely forgetting what I was just talking about to him as I pushed up onto my tippy toes. He kissed me passionately, pushing me softly against the wall as his lips moved in sync with mine. My head began to swim as he tightened his grip on my hips, the feeling of his teeth nipping my bottom lip making me shudder as I moaned against his mouth. I moaned embarrassingly loud when he picked me up and pressed me harder against the wall, pressing something hard between my thighs and against my core as his tongue fought with mine. It took me a moment before I realized what exactly it was that was digging into my core, making me blush red hot and, to my surprise, tighten my legs around his hips to try to feel him as closely as possible. "I-I need to go to school, a-and you have to get ready for work." I protested weakly to him, his lips already kissing along my jaw.

All he did was smirk against my skin, humming. "I took today off, and I think that you should too." He murmured, causing me to gasp softly. I had never stayed home from school without being sick before. "But that's wrong." I argued weakly, another strangled moan leaving me as his hips ground into mine. "I-I shouldn't. Enzo is...Enzo is waiting for me. He'll be leaving without me soon." I protested, leaning my head back against the wall as he gently gyrated his hips into mine once again. The friction was driving me crazy, sending odd little shocks of pleasure through me. "Let him leave. You're staying with me today." He muttered back.