39*

~Seraphina's POV~

I entered my room late on Friday night after Carmen had returned home from her date with Terrence, my sock covered feet softly padding against the floor. It was ten PM, so I was feeling sleepy. I closed my bedroom door and began to look through my dresser for a pair of pajamas, being that I still had not changed out of my school clothes yet.

Slipping my shirt over my head, I put it in my laundry basket and my skirt followed next, leaving me in my undergarments. I reached back and unclasped my bra with a bit of a struggle, tossing that into the laundry basket as well. I went to go grab the pair of pajamas that were sitting in my dresser drawer when my eyes fell on the lacy chemise and thong that I had gotten from Victoria's Secret when Carmen and I went shopping together. I hadn't worn it before. My curiosity was peaked as I hesitantly pulled it out with the thong, wondering what I would look like in it.

I hesitated a moment before I took off my panties and replaced it with the white thong that came with the chemise, putting the dirty ones in the laundry basket. Next I grabbed the chemise from off the top of my dresser and carefully pulled it on, the soft fabric flowing down over my curves. Pulling my hair from beneath the chemise, I let it fall down my back and looked at myself in the mirror atop my dresser, seeing how it looked on me. And, if I'm honest, I thought I looked beautiful in it.

The white chemise was made of lace and had a silk ribbon wrapped around beneath the breasts, tied together in a bow in the front. Along the hemline was a pretty lace and there was an embroidered floral pattern about the lace chemise, with thin straps over my shoulders and pretty panties to match. My lace thong had little flower embroidery on it and looked both sexy and elegant. It was a very beautiful set.

As I examined myself in the mirror, a tiny smile on the edge of my lips, my bedroom door was suddenly pushed open and my head snapped over in surprise as Luke slipped sneakily into my room. The door was quietly shut after him and I blushed bright red as he turned to look at me. He blinked in surprise at the sight of me in this outfit, full lips parting as he scanned his eyes up and down the length of my body. I couldn't do anything but just stand there, my heart racing and my mouth dry while I watched him check me out. "Goddamn." He said eventually, his voice husky as he met my gaze. There was a slight smirk on the edge of his lips. "You look fucking gorgeous." He murmured, making his way over to me.

My head tilted back to look up at him and I giggled softly as he grabbed me around the waist, pulling me into him. His eyes were dark with lust as he squeezed my butt, jiggling it with his hand. "I thought you were going to sleep. Who are you dressed so sexy for?" He purred, the tone of his voice making my core heat with desire.

"Myself." I answered shakily, causing him to let out a little hum. "That's hot." He muttered. "Tell me, what do you think of how you look right now?" He hummed, playing with the soft fabric. I peered up at him curiously, wondering why he wanted me to do this. Nonetheless, I answered. "I...I think I look pretty." I answered shyly, earning a groan from him. He surprised me when he delivered a hard smack to my backside, making me squeal as my body jumped. "I love how confident you are, Nina. It's so sexy that you know you look gorgeous." He breathed, making me smile broadly. "Makes me want to fuck you." He admitted shamelessly, a blush rising up my neck.

The thought of him inside of me was very tempting, making me clench my thighs together. Because we were so close, he easily felt it and smirked in amusement. "Would you like that? Have you missed my cock in your little cunt, sunshine?" He teased, causing me to whimper.

I felt my thighs tremble as I peered up at him, clenching them tighter together in attempt to ease the throbbing that was beginning to happen between my legs. My body trembled and he smirked lightly, groping my backside tightly. "Do you want that, Nina? Just say the word." He hummed, cocking a brow up at me. I anxiously bit my bottom lip and smoothed a hand up the front of his shirt, able to feel the strong, fast paced beats of his heart through his t-shirt.