33

~Seraphina's POV~

When I got home, I walked in the front door and smiled broadly as I was greeted by not just my beautiful dog Chester, but Luke. I still couldn't believe I got to call him my boyfriend, even after a month and a half.

"Hi." I giggled to the both of them, shutting the front door and locking it behind me. Chester hopped up on my leg and clawed at my pants, wanting to be picked up while Luke grinned and wrapped me in a hug. I smiled and cuddled into his chest, wrapping my arms around his chest. "Hey, sunshine." He hummed, placing a kiss on my lips. I sighed happily and hugged him tightly, feeling at home in his arms. "I wasn't expecting you to be home before me." I said shyly, peering up at him. His lips pulled into a grin and I squealed as he groped at my backside, squeezing tightly. "Yeah, I got off a little earlier than expected." He hummed, gently brushing his fingers through the length of my hair.

Luke surprised me by grabbing me by the bottom of my thighs and picking me up, making my legs immediately wrap around his waist out of instinct. I giggled and grabbed him around the neck, my fingers tangling into the soft hair at the nape of his neck. Chester ran after us as Luke began up the stairs, heading down the hall and into my bedroom. He carried me over to my bed and crawled into my bed, dropping me down onto my back with his large body hovering over my smaller one. My heart raced as his hands landed on either side of my head, holding himself over me as a grin pulled onto his face. "How was school?" He asked in a low hum, genuine curiosity in his voice.

I opened my mouth to answer and the words died on my tongue when he gently nudged my head back with his mouth, his lips barely brushing over my chin before I gave him the access to my neck that I knew he was silently asking for. Goosebumps rose on my skin as his soft lips brushed against my neck, making me wonder if he could feel my racing pulse under his mouth.

"S-School was good." I stuttered, my hands trembling from the feeling of adrenaline that began to pump through my veins. Sometimes the intense feelings he gave me were still just as overwhelming as the first time he kissed me, and sometimes even more so.

His teeth gently bit down on my neck and I shuddered, slinging my arms around his shoulders until my hands splayed across his broad back. I wasn't sure why, but I loved how broad he was, how tall and towering he was over me. It made me feel small.

A soft moan accidentally slipped from my lips when he began to softly suck, making me dig my head back into my soft pillows. The sound of my quiet moan caused him to smirk against my skin, his warm and wet tongue slipping out to drag up the span of my neck. I began to breath heavier, my chest already heaving beneath his as I fisted the fabric of the back of his shirt. He suddenly nipped at a spot below my ear with his teeth, causing me to let out another moan as I pulled his chest into mine, shivering.

When he began to gently suck, I moaned again, aware that he was slowly leaving a mark there and yet unable to care. If anything, the idea of him leaving a mark on my skin sent a thrill through me, ending between my thighs. Little stings of pleasure rose in my belly, making me tremble beneath his broad frame as he used one hand to grab my hand and pin it above my head, intertwining our fingers.

"I love how responsive you are to me." He hummed, kissing down my neck and to my collarbone. I squeezed his hand tighter and, when he pulled his head out of my neck, I realized that I had closed my eyes at some point as my lids reluctantly fluttered open.

Our eyes connected and I let out a heavy breath, peering up at him as his thumb gently stroked the back of my hand. It was quiet for a moment while I tried to catch my breath and recollect my scrambled thoughts, peering up into his crystal blue eyes. "So...w-what about your day?" I whispered out eventually, stammering. His lips pulled into a small smile, sitting up between my legs and gently grabbing my calves. "My day was just the same as it always is, sunshine." He chuckled. "Boring." He added, slipping his hands down to my shoes.

Luke began to untie my shoelaces, my eyes watching him closely as he then pulled my shoes off my feet when both of them were untied. He tossed the shoes onto the floor and I giggled as he crawled back over me again, one hand by my head and the other brushing across the exposed skin of my mid-drift.

"I need to do my homework, Luke." I breathed out to him as he began to attack my neck with kisses again, contradicting my words by leaning my head back to provide easier access for him. "Your homework will still be there when I'm done, Nina. It can wait." He teased, slipping his warm fingertips beneath the bottom of my crop top. And just like that, my breathing began to grow heavy again, curling my toes in my socks as I slipped my arms around his neck. "When you're done?" I echoed breathlessly, shivering.

"Mhm." He murmured, kissing his way down towards my chest. I moaned as he gently teased his fingertips up my sternum, the tickling sensation making my back arch towards him. My eyes fell closed, feeling his fingers reach my bra and gently trace along the edge of my bra but never going any farther than that.

Right when I was about to give in, ready to let him do as he wanted, I suddenly felt something lick the side of my face that most certainly wasn't Luke. My eyes flew open in confusion and I was greeted with the sight of Chester just stood beside me on the pillow, innocently wagging his tail in excitement as he looked down at me. I giggled and Luke stopped kissing my skin, glancing up at me. "Hi, Chess." I cooed, reaching out to pet the fluffy dog.

A groan left Luke as he sat up off of me and Chester crawled onto my chest instead, still wagging his tail while I pet him. "Damn cockblocker." Luke huffed out as he looked at Chess and I, a small pout on his full lips.

I giggled softly at the fact that he seemed to be genuinely upset, patting the spot beside me as an invitation for him to lay down. He did so, though with a raise of his brows. "I thought you needed to do your homework." He teased, glancing at Chester as he cuddled into my side as much as possible. "What happened to that?" He hummed, making my lips pull up into a big grin. "I actually don't have any homework today." I confessed softly, causing him to pout at me.

"Aw." He pouted, his fingertips trailing up the inside of my arm. "Did you really have to lie to me, sunshine?" He hummed, feigning hurt. I hid a tiny smile and pet Chester with my other hand, grabbing Luke's much larger hand in mine and placing a soft kiss on the back of it. "I'm sorry." I apologized, peering up at him. He smiled slightly and shook his head, his blue eyes glistening with raw affection. It was the first time I had ever seen someone look at me with such raw, unfiltered love and it made my cheeks warm. I could most certainly get used to him looking at me like that. "Say you love me and I suppose I can forgive you for lying." He negotiated, making me smile in amusement. He wasn't actually mad at me, I knew that, but I decided to give him what he wanted anyways.

"I love you." I said sincerely, a tiny grin growing on my lips as I looked at him. He looked utterly delighted and it made me just as happy. "I love you, too, Nina."