24

~Luke's POV~

For the entire time that I danced around with Nina, Carmen didn't look our way even once. She just kept downing drink after drink, spending her time talking and giggling with Terrence. I didn't care, either. Where I normally would've felt jealousy, I felt nothing at all. But I knew if it had been Nina doing that, I would have definitely been jealous. Fuck, even the idea made me frown to myself.

After Carmen began to get very drunk and it reached after twelve AM, I decided that it was probably a good idea that we go home. So now here we were, driving back to their house while Nina slept and Carmen complained about needing to take a shower. Rolling my eyes, I pulled into the driveway and Carmen stumbled out of the car as I killed the engine. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that Nina was still fast asleep, her head leaned against the window. She slept peacefully somehow, even in the back of Carmen's small car, and I couldn't help but to think that she looked fucking adorable. For a moment, I considered leaving her asleep and just carrying her up, but then I decided she'd probably want to get herself dressed in something more comfortable than her little dress and tights. Gently, I reached back and laid my hand on her knee, shaking her awake as I softly said her name.

Nina shifted sleepily before she peeled open her eyelids and realized that I was touching her knee, causing her to gasp softly and immediately withdraw from my touch. I tried to hide my disappointment and sent her a gentle smile. "We're home, sunshine. You fell asleep." I said, unbuckling my seatbelt at the same time as her. "Thanks for waking me." She sighed as we got out of the car, shutting the doors before I locked them up. My lips pulled into a smile as I headed with her up to the front door, where Carmen was knocking on the door impatiently, as if someone would answer. A sigh left me as I unlocked the front door and Carmen went wobbling in with Nina and I following after her, shutting the door and locking it when we were inside. "I'm gonna go get changed." Nina said softly to me, skirting around her sister to head upstairs to her bedroom.

That just left me with Carmen, who softly giggled as she grabbed onto my wrist and began to pull me up the stairs. She led me down the hall and into her bedroom, shutting the bedroom door as she grinned up at me. I raised a brow down at her and, at first, wondered what she was doing. My question was then answered when she ran her hand down my chest and kissed me, her fingers fiddling with my belt. Discomfort overcame me again as I stayed still, not at all feeling into her kissing or touching me. Carmen, in her drunken state, didn't seem to notice that at first and just kept kissing me, managing to unbuckle my belt. I felt a surge of relief when she pulled away and then dread when she led me towards the bed, still giggling as she pulled at the loops on my pants.

She shoved me down onto the bed and straddled my lap, making me lean away to try to put some distance between us. I ended up leaning so far away that I felt my head brush the headboard, her fingertips unbuttoning the buttons on my shirt. "Let's have some fun." She grinned, looking down at me with hazy eyes. Trying to find any excuse that I could to get out of this, I gently pushed her off of me and shook my head. "You're drunk. You know I don't do that, Cara." I muttered, which wasn't a lie. I didn't like having sex with girls who were under the influence. I wouldn't do that, even if she and I were dating.

Carmen huffed and rolled her eyes, slouching against the headboard beside me with an irritated look on her face. I didn't say anything else, just kicked off my shoes onto the floor and relaxed in the bed as best as I could, feeling uncomfortable in this awkward silence.

"You never want to have sex anymore." She said suddenly, looking at me. I sighed deeply and leaned my head against the headboard, turning my head to look right back at her. "You're drunk, Carmen." I muttered, trying to dismiss it. However, she just narrowed her eyes at me, unwilling to let this go. "Even when I'm sober, you still don't want to have sex!" She snapped, glaring at me now. I just stared back at her, unsure what to say. "Are you not attracted to me anymore? Do you..." She frowned and looked down, crossing her arms over her chest. "Never mind." She muttered, making me frown.