15

~Seraphina's POV~

I woke up on Monday morning and got out of bed, rubbing my eyes as Chester sleepily got down beside me. After I headed down the hall and entered the bathroom with Chester, I shut and locked the door before I started up the shower, stripping off my clothes while the water heated up.

After the water was heated and I had brushed my teeth, I got into the shower and began to get myself clean. My time in the shower today couldn't have been more than fifteen minutes, since I had shaved yesterday and didn't need to today. I always tried to shave on Sunday, Wednesday and sometimes Friday, if I felt like I needed to, but it was rare that I shaved on Friday's. When I finished showering, I got out and wrapped myself in a towel before returning to my room with Chester, who crawled his way back up into my bed and fell asleep on his pillow. I sat down at my vanity table, making sure I had my towel on securely, and then I began to do my makeup as I always did.

When I finished putting on my makeup, I put a pretty red lipgloss on my lips, the red a dark color that I thought suited me. I quite liked this deep burgundy color. White was my favorite color to wear in clothes, but I really was drawn to dark red lipglosses, if not clear. I wasn't sure why. They just really appealed to me.

Now that I had my makeup done, I made sure I had actually shut my bedroom door before I pulled on a pair of panties. I knew I had, but I always had to double check. After I finished putting on my underwear, I headed into my closet and began to get dressed, pulling on a white pleated skirt with a off the shoulder white shirt with long sleeves. When I had my skirt and top on, I returned to my bedroom and grabbed my brush from where I'd left it on top of my dresser, beginning to brush out my slightly damp hair. It then began to dry much faster after it was brushed out, raising my arms when I slipped my hand under my top to put on my deodorant. I put the lid back on after I was done and spritzed my perfume on, the delightful scent filling my senses.

I wished that I had a pair of booties or something as I slid a pair of white socks with a little lace frill around the ankle, but I didn't. When I said my mom didn't allow me to wear heels, that included things even like heeled booties. My feet now covered by the soft socks, I grabbed a pair of low rise, white nikes that had little cherries on them and pulled them onto my feet, tying up the laces. When I was finished getting dressed, I got up and grabbed my backpack from off the floor, heading out of my bedroom and downstairs. As I stepped off of the stairs, I was surprised to see that Luke was sitting on the couch with his phone, texting someone. He looked up when he noticed my presence, stopping the movements of his fingers as a smile slipped onto his lips. "Oh, hey." He greeted, setting his phone down in his lap.

"Hello." I smiled softly and cocked my head to the side, grabbing onto the straps on my backpack and playing with them. "I wasn't expecting you to be awake yet." I said, keeping my voice quiet in case Carmen was still sleeping upstairs. I didn't know if she was even home because she didn't tell me what her work schedule was.

"Yeah, Carmen went to work about thirty minutes ago and woke me up before she left. I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. So I just decided to stay awake." He explained with a simple shrug of his shoulders. I bit my lip and nodded my head lightly, glancing up at the clock that hung on the wall. It was only six thirty AM, and Enzo and I didn't normally leave for school until around seven AM. "Did you want me to make you breakfast? I have time before I have to leave for school with Enzo." I offered, looking over at him again. I was pretty sure I had enough time to whip up something for him, if he wanted me to.

Luke paused and cocked his head to the side in thought, biting his lip. "Would you mind?" He wondered, peering at me closely, as if he feared that I'd refuse. I smiled and shook my head, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Of course not. Not at all." I assured gently, taking off my backpack and setting it on the couch. "Do you have anything specific you want?" I asked, peering down at him. He pondered my question for a moment before he nodded his head in finality. "Can you make me some egg and sausage sandwiches on biscuits?" He asked as he looked up at me with hopeful blue eyes. I smiled and nodded my head, walking off towards the kitchen. As I left, I heard him scramble up off of the couch and walk after me, following me to the kitchen, probably to watch me cook like he always did.