43*

~Luke's POV~

On Saturday morning, I woke up alone in Nina's bed, which her and I had moved upstairs to sleep in some time after her mom caught us downstairs. I sat up and saw that Chester was laid at the foot of the bed, curled up in a little ball while he slept. He hadn't gone with her to wherever she had gone, so I wasn't sure where she was at.

A frown on my face, I looked around her room, but she was nowhere to be seen. I went to get out of bed, wanting to go find where she had gone off to, but before I could, Nina's closet opened. My head snapped over immediately as she came stalking out, making my body relax immediately. I knew by the dampness of her long hair and her attire that she had taken a shower already, being that she was no longer wearing the pajamas that she'd been wearing when we fell asleep last night.

No, now she was wearing a little white skirt and had a cute little bodysuit beneath it. The bodysuit was white as well, a color she very clearly liked, and lace-up sides that exposed bits of her tan skin. There was a light pink floral pattern embroidered over the torso and over the bralette cups over her breasts, covering her nipples from being seen. Thin straps led over her shoulders and there were two thin straps that went across the area above her breasts. She looked beautiful, as she always did.

"There you are." I breathed, causing her lips to pull into a smile as she set a towel into the laundry basket by her bedroom door. "Here I am." She responded, crawling into bed with me. "What time is it?" I asked, leaning back against her headboard.

"Almost nine." She answered, making me grunt. I got out of bed and playfully smacked her ass as I did, the opportunity being perfectly presented to me being that she was laid on her stomach. She let out a cute squeal and I chuckled, shaking my head. "I'm gonna shower." I said to her, leaving her room before she could respond. I grabbed a change of clothes from my room and then entered the bathroom down the hall, hopping into the shower once the water was warm enough.

After I finished taking a shower, I got out and dried off, beginning to get dressed afterwards. When I had my pants and shirt on, I swiped on some deodorant that I had in the bathroom on the sink and left the bathroom, heading down the hall towards Nina's bedroom again. I had assumed that she had stayed there, but I found that her room was empty when I got there. Even Chester was gone, so I turned and walked downstairs, guessing that she'd come down here instead.

Sure enough, I found her short frame digging through the fridge in the kitchen, bent over while she searched for something. I raised a brow and leaned against the island counter, peering over at her with my arms crossed over my chest. "Looking for something, sunshine?" I asked.

The sound of my voice made her stand up quickly, her head turning to look over at me, those brown eyes meeting my blue ones. "Did you eat the cinnamon rolls?" She huffed, placing her small hands on her wide hips. My lips twitched up and I pushed off of the island, walking over and gently moving her out of the way. "No, I didn't." I said, pushing the milk out of the way and reaching way into the back of the fridge, out of her sight. "I put them here." I said, taking out both tubes and handing them to her.

She smiled and opened up the cans, beginning to line them on a cookie sheet that she had out on the counter. When she had the cookie sheet lined full, she put them into the oven to cook, which she must have turned on before I came in.

While those cooked in the oven, she grabbed a blender from beneath one of the counters, setting it on the counter and plugging it in. I watched her curiously as she went back and began to dig through the fridge again, wondering what she was about to make that she needed a blender. She grabbed a big tub of vanilla yogurt, orange juice, a banana from the counter, and a bag of frozen strawberries from the freezer before she walked back over to the blender again.