29*

~Seraphina's POV~

It was early on Sunday morning when I woke up, probably a little after eight AM. Usually I would have checked to see if Carmen needed the shower before me, but I knew she had left for work by now, so I just went into the bathroom with Chester to shower. Luke was still sleeping, of course, since he didn't have work today, so I knew he'd not need the shower yet.

After I showered, I got out and dried off before heading back to my room with Chess, my body wrapped in a towel. Chester licked the water that was on my calf and I giggled in amusement as I shut the bedroom door, stepping out of his reach. He could be so weird sometimes. I never understood why he did that, but it always tickled. Chester ran over to my bed and jumped up, heading over to his pillow and curling up on it. When I had my bedroom door locked, I opened my dresser drawer and went to put on a regular pair of pajamas, but I suddenly hesitated.

Unable to deny my curiosity, I glanced over at the Victoria's Secret bag that was by my nightstand beside my bed, which was still untouched. I had not gotten out any of the undergarments or nightgowns since they'd been packed into the bag, and I honestly wasn't sure if I had ever planned to. Wearing things like thongs and lacy bras and panties was new to me. That wasn't something I'd done before, and I wasn't sure if I even wanted to. However, my curiosity was undeniably peaked. I was interested in them.

I quietly tip-toed over to the two bags and hesitated before I kneeled down in front of the bags, still wrapped in my towel. Biting my lip, I opened up the bag and dug into it, pulling out a nightgown that I had gotten from Victoria's Secret.

The nightgown was very pretty, I was reminded as I gently laid it out in front of me on the floor. It was a soft creamy, white color that was made of silk. When I pulled it on, I turned to look at myself in my dresser mirror and realized that the nightgown was much more exposing than I had thought that it was. The dress fell to my mid-thigh and had soft lace along the bottom, but I found that the lace actually went up higher on my hips than I'd thought. It showed off my tan skin up to my hip and then stopped at the silk, the soft fabric covering my skin.

My breasts were a little bit too exposed in the nightgown, as it was slightly tight around my chest area. However, the lace fell around the bottom of the dress also fell down over my breasts and my arms, with little frilly trim along the breastline. There was a cute bow that was in the middle of the breasts.

To me, it was a very pretty dress, but I was taken aback at how much it exposed of my thighs and hips. However, I decided that I wanted to keep it on because it was actually very beautiful and I loved the way that it looked on me. It wasn't too inappropriate, after all, or at least I hoped it wasn't.

Now that I had decided to keep my dress on, I curiously dug into the bag and pulled out one of the pairs of panties that I'd gotten that wasn't apart of a set. It was a white thong that I was a little hesitant to try on, as I'd never put on one before. Hesitantly, I pulled it on underneath my nightgown and shifted a little at the odd feeling of it, not used to the way it felt in comparison to normal panties.

After I had them pulled on, I grabbed my towel from off of the floor and put it in the laundry basket by the bedroom door. I left my brushed hair down to dry on its own and left my bedroom, making my way down the hall mindlessly.

I went to pass Luke's room when I heard the sound of soft panting from in his room, making me pause outside of his door out of sheer curiosity. For a second, I considered that maybe he was just sleeping and having a nightmare, but then I heard a heavy groan and the sound of my name being called. It almost sounded as if he were in pain, causing a heavy weight of worry to settle in my stomach. Was he hurting?