32

~Seraphina's POV~

I woke up on Tuesday morning and sighed as I got out of bed quietly, leaving Chester there. He usually came with me into the bathroom when I showered, but it seemed today was one of those rare days that he couldn't be bothered to get out of bed to follow me into the bathroom. To be fair, I couldn't blame him for that.

As the shower heated up, I stripped out of my clothes and then washed my face before I brushed my teeth. When I finished, I went ahead and got into the shower, beginning to wash my hair once it was heavy with water. Thankfully, my time in the shower didn't take very long, only about twenty minutes at the most. I never did understand people who could shower in ten minutes or less. How were they even getting themselves clean? It seemed impossible to me.

Stepping out of the shower, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body, holding it up over myself with one hand as I unlocked the bathroom door so I could return to my bedroom. Not picking out my clothes or even my underwear before I showered was simply a habit by now, something that I always saved until after I finished doing my makeup. It was just easier that way for me.

Returning to my bedroom, I shut my bedroom door behind me and made my way over to my vanity table, sitting down before I began to do my makeup like I did every morning. After I had my makeup done and spritzed on my setting spray, I put all of my makeup back where it belonged and got up from my chair. It was nearing seven AM now, so I needed to quickly get dressed so that I could leave before Enzo left without me.

Taking off my towel, I set it on my dresser to be hung up when I left later, digging through my dresser drawers for a pair of undergarments to wear. I pulled on a plain pair of bikini cut panties and a plainly colored bra, heading into my closet once they were both on.

The pair of skinny jeans I ended up pulling on were denim, slipping a belt around my waist through the belt loops on my jeans. My white top was cropped with short sleeves that had frill on the edges, and frill around the low neckline. I grabbed a pair of white sneakers and left my closet, grabbing a pair of socks from my dresser before I put them on and my shoes on last. Now that I was dressed, I got up and put on my deodorant, doing my usual couple spritz of perfume onto myself afterwards. Then, I grabbed my backpack and left my room, leaving my door open in case Chester wanted to go outside at some point today. We had a little doggy door on our back door just for him, so he could go when he needed.

When I got downstairs, I saw that Luke was in the dining room, sitting at the table while he ate a bowl of cereal. I was pretty sure he had to work today, judging by the fact that he was wearing shoes and his hair was damp from the shower he had already taken. I headed directly for the front door, only unlocking the top lock before I heard Luke yell my name. "You really about to leave without telling me goodbye?" He pretended to pout, walking into the living room and over to me. I giggled softly and shook my head. "I'm sorry. You were eating and I didn't want to disturb you." I explained, peering up into his eyes. His lips pulled into a little smile and he shook his head, amused. "You'd never be disturbing me. Now, come on." He said, tapping his full lips with his pointer finger. "Give me a kiss before you leave." He said, causing me to smile slightly.

Doing as he wanted, I pushed way up onto my tip toes and grabbed his shoulders, his eyes swimming with amusement as I had to pull him down to me a little more. "Such a short little baby." He teased, a grin growing on his lips. I frowned up at him, not liking when people called me short. "Do you want a kiss or not?" I huffed.

Luke chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his body more. "Yes, I do. I'm sorry." He apologized, though with minimal effort. I smiled slightly and gave him a quick peck on the lips, not wanting to mess up my lipgloss, but that wasn't enough for him. He tsked me as I pulled away and went to move out of his hold, refusing to let me go. I felt his fingers tangle into the back of my hair and he tilted my head up, placing a hard kiss on my mouth.