30*

~Luke's POV~

I yanked Nina's soft nightgown up over her ass and blinked in surprise as I realized that she was wearing a tiny thong. Her skin dusted over with goosebumps from the cold air and my cock ached at the sight of her generously sized ass, thick thighs clenched together in desire. "Shit, it looks like little Nina is soaking this pretty thong." I tsked, hooking my finger beneath the thin strap on the underwear.

A cry left her when I pulled the panties up and forward, making the fabric strain and rub against her cunt. Her back arched and she mewled softly in pleasure, causing me to smirk. "Needy little slut. You want me to play with your pussy?" I asked, continuing to gently pull at her panties. She cried louder and nodded her head, making me grin in excitement. I shifted my hips and she gasped when she felt my erect cock beneath the blankets, digging into her stomach. "Oh!" She squeaked, blushing red. I couldn't help but to smile, releasing her panties. "Sit up." I hummed, pulling her dress over her ass again. Although she hesitated, she quickly sat up and peered up into my eyes, that adorable blush on her cheeks. "My beautiful girl," I began with a hum, leaning back onto my left elbow. "Have you ever seen a cock before?" I asked, slipping my hand under the blankets.

Nina blushed as she watched me closely and gently shook her head, biting her lip. I knew that she was probably soaking herself even more for me as she watched me touch myself under my blanket, a sigh of relief leaving me at the feeling of my hand around my girth. My cock was so hard that it fucking hurt. "Would you like to?" I grunted, peering into her brown eyes.

She blinked in surprise and looked down, clenching her thighs together. "C-Can I?" She asked shyly, glancing up at me again. It was adorable, knowing that she was shy because of this.

In response, I carefully pushed my blanket away and she gasped as my cock sprang free, her face turning bright pink. She seemed curious, inching closer to me as she inspected me closely. "It's...It's pretty." She blushed, cocking her head to the side. "Do they all look pretty like yours?" She asked, making it hard for me to hide a smile. She was so clueless. "Not at all." I hummed, causing her to pout. She still seemed very curious about my cock, a low hiss leaving me when she softly brushed her finger over my tip. "It's big." She whispered, a tremble in her thighs. She must've been so wet and it made my cock ache like no other, wondering what she'd feel like.

"Can I touch you?" She asked, her voice uncertain and curious. Her eyes flicked up to meet mine and then back down to my cock, clearly very curious about this. I loved how curious and cute she was, even down to the way her voice shook.

"Yes." I immediately answered, jumping straight for that opportunity before she could change her mind. She scooted towards me a bit more and I shuddered as she leaned down, her fingertips gently beginning to trace the vein that went up the side of my shaft. "It feels different than I thought. Softer and smoother." She whispered, carefully wrapping her hand around my base. I shuddered and inhaled shakily, my stomach swirling with pleasure at her touch. Her hand was so soft and small, gripping my cock gently but also firmly, biting her lip as she began to curiously move her hand in slow movements.

My head fell back and I let out a heavy breath, gasping as she stroked me nice and slow. "Nina," I groaned, my hips shifting with need. "Faster." I begged, lifting my head to look at her once more. There was a hot blush in her cheeks as she looked down at my cock, beginning to stroke my cock faster. Drops of pre cum slid down my cock and she gasped softly, a loud groan leaving me when she ducked down and softly licked it off. "The fuck are you doing to me?" I shuddered, watching as she curiously glanced up at me and then moved her hand to the base of my cock. She shocked me when she gently wrapped her full lips around my tip, causing me to breathe out shakily, overwhelmed. "You don't have to..." I went to speak and my words died on my tongue when she shifted forward more and carefully descended more of my cock down her throat.