36*

~Seraphina's POV~

"Prove it?" I echoed shyly, looking down at the devilishly handsome man who was on his knees before me, tracing his fingers up my spread thighs. My bed creaked a bit as he pulled my legs farther apart, making me gasp.

"Nina," He breathed softly, kissing gently at my inner thighs as he pushed his warm hands up beneath my skirt. I felt my toes curl in my flats and furrowed my brows as I felt a throbbing between my thighs, a feeling that I was slowly growing used to. "Will you trust me enough to let me undress you?" He whispered, peering up at me. And this time, instead of refusing him, I gently nodded my head as I felt a ball of nerves in the bottom of my stomach. My heart pounded as he first reached up a little higher and gripped my skirt, slowly pulling it off as I lifted my hips a little for him. The cloth fell to the floor as he tossed it behind him, cool air brushing over my thighs as I felt myself already growing more shy.

Luke's pretty eyes carefully surveyed inch of my body and he reached up, sitting up a little more so he could pull my top off easier. That joined my skirt as he tossed it behind him, my cheeks blushed pink as he looked me over in my bra and panties. He let out a low hum of approval as his eyes glittered with lust, standing up straight. I squealed in surprise as he picked me up and gave me a grin as he crawled into my bed and lowered me until my head touched the pillows. His right hand traced down the side of my neck and beneath my body, brushing his fingers against the clasp on my bra. "May I?" He murmured to me, not wanting to go further without my consent.

I couldn't help but to smile, my stomach fluttering with butterflies as I peered up at him and nodded my head. He swiftly unclasped it and I felt my nipples harden from the cool air as he pulled my bra off and tossed it to the floor, looking down at my chest. "Mm, fuck, you're beautiful." He breathed, a soft gasp leaving me as he gently brushed his fingertips over my erect nipple. His lips twitched up and my back arched slightly as he pinched and pulled, making a soft mewl slip out of my throat. I breathed heavily as I watched him shift down the length of my body until he grabbed the waistband of my panties, my legs spreading as he began to pull the panties down. His knuckles gently brushed my skin as he pulled my underwear off and threw them to the floor, purring deeply as I laid before him, completely nude.

"Goddamn, Nina." He breathed with adoration in his eyes. "You're so beautiful." He praised gruffly, making my core pulsate. The compliment made something deep inside of my core ache, causing me to softly whine as I shifted my hips.

Seeming to know what I wanted, he grinned and crawled back over me, his hips between my thighs. "What's the matter, sunshine?" He mocked playfully, placing a kiss on my lips. I moaned and tightened my legs around his hips, slinging my arms around him until I fisted the back of his shirt. "I-It....It hurts." I whimpered, needily shifting my hips to try to ease the ache between my thighs. "Your little cunt is so sensitive, huh?" He taunted, gently grinding his erect bulge into my needy core. I moaned and grabbed his shirt tighter, arching my back as I hoped for him to give me relief. "M-Mhm! Please." I begged with a gasp, but that just made him grin.

"Aw. You gonna beg?" He teased, cruel mirth shining in his blue eyes. I whined as my legs tightened around him more, shuddering with utter desire for him to touch me. My body was so overwhelmed that I couldn't find it in me to respond to him with anything except a loud moan. He grinned devilishly and I shuddered against him as he teased me, his erect member straining against the fabric of his shorts as he grinned into my core. "Poor little thing. I bet your sweet pussy is dripping wet right now and I've not even done anything yet." He hummed, a mocking tone to his voice. "Please. I need it." I whined, squeezing his shirt tighter.

He chuckled and began to kiss down my neck, still teasingly grinding his clothed erection against my bare core. It was absolute torture, making my thighs shake and my back arch with despair. "Luke!" I moaned, feeling my core clench with utter desire. I could hardly stand it, panting heavily as I ached for something to fill me.