18: Never Said I Was Perfect

(Sorry, only 75% of this chapter published from some reason earlier. here's the whole chapter)

Luna Livingston

Whoever said sex makes problems go away lied their ass off. 

I was sitting here in Chris' bathroom, naked, looking at his phone, dumbfounded. 

"I love ya'll too and I'm going to get better for ya'll, I promise. I miss our little family and I will call Ro back tomorrow." I stared at Nia's text in disbelief. Mostly because where the hell was Chris' text that lead to this? That let me know he'd deleted it and I don't even play those type of games.

I slipped on a pair of my shorts I'd left here and searched around in his hamper for an overstretched t-shirt. Once I'd found one, I exited the bathroom and saw him sitting straight up in bed. "You seen my phone, babe?" He asked, groggily.

I threw it at his head and barely missed. He looked up at me and scoffed. "You could've hit me."

"I was trying to." I snapped.

He sighed. "Did I do something to you, Luna? What's the matter?" I pointed to his phone. He just smirked. "Were you going through my stuff?"

I shook my head. "No. I was wondering why your baby mama text you at 3 am talking about how she misses her family and how she loves ya'll... you and Royalty. Chris.."

He raised his hand and cut me off. "You know I hate it when you jump to conclusions. Come talk to me like an adult." He patted the spot in the bed next to him, but I refused. "No. Explain to me why she would text you like that. This is the woman who is partially responsible for me getting shot and Royalty getting kidnapped. Or did you forget?" I saw his jaw clench.

"Ain't nobody forget shit, I have a child that doesn't know these things. All she knows is that her mom isn't around and I have to explain things to her that I don't even understand. Be considerate." He snapped in my direction. "And quit going through my shit."

He cut his phone on and began to type away. Once he was done, he threw it back at me and I caught it. I looked at his response. 

Wtf are u talking about? I told u 2 call your daughter back. That's it. That's all."

I sighed and didn't know what else to say. Should I apologize?

Yes?

No?

"I don't think I should apologize because why are you deleting stuff anyway?" I said, instantly regretting it. Today we were supposed to be looking at houses but here we were, at 3 am, arguing.

Chris didn't even respond, he just stared back at me. "What you got going on?"

I shook my head. "My boyfriend is deleting text messages. I got a problem with that."

"My girlfriend is reading my text messages. I got a problem with that."

"So I guess we're at a stand still, huh?"

He scoffed and laid back in the bed. He pulled the comforter over his body. "Go sleep on the couch. Goodnight."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes before charging at him in the bed. Of course, his goofy self caught me and wrestled me. "Couch. Now. Bye."

"You're not serious." I scoffed, pulling back to look at him. His eyes pierced into mine and I felt how serious he was. "I'm dead ass. I'm not doing this with you tonight. You wanna argue? Argue by yourself, goodnight."